New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

5, 8, 10 & 11 would be good for shooting practice :lol

shootme.gif

Look at all the Not-Who fans flocking together to have a little joke.

One could almost say they were like sheep :peace

Look at all the Not-Who fans flocking together to have a little joke.

One could almost say they were like sheep :peace

Hmmmm.... Not-Who fans because they don't agree with your view? Not withstanding the peace smiley, that was kind of rude.

Hmmmm.... Not-Who fans because they don't agree with your view? Not withstanding the peace smiley, that was kind of rude.

Perhaps, but I've had to put up with far worse in my time just because I don't like Nu-Who :)

I never take bcm's jabs seriously, I don't think any of us do. We're all more than aware he's not a Nu-Who fan, it's just friendly jabbing. I'm kinda surprised he's still sensitive to it by now.

So I'm a Not-Who with my mom's VHS and my DVD's from almost every era?

What are you then?

Perhaps, but I've had to put up with far worse in my time just because I don't like Nu-Who :)

I dunno bcm. It just seems like every post out of you has to contain a predictable jab (which I think is tiring, but ok). But for you to call people "sheep" because their opinion differs from yours is something I always thought was beneath you.

So I'm a Not-Who with my mom's VHS and my DVD's from almost every era?

What are you then?

A fan of Doctors 1-4, 6 & 7. No other era matters.

Last edited:

I never take bcm's jabs seriously, I don't think any of us do. We're all more than aware he's not a Nu-Who fan, it's just friendly jabbing. I'm kinda surprised he's still sensitive to it by now.

Ya, while i have not been posting in this thread for long i have an idea of what he's like, i actually read back trough this thread to read posts on the previous seasons.
The funny thing is i find that after watching an episode it's always his post i'm most eager to read! :lol ..but he has stopped watching new who ..so:dunno

Anyway I actually think this thread would be strange without him ..but i don't like being called a non-who fan because i like new-who and have not seen the classics :mad:, sometime i will seek them out and watch them but i'm in no rush to do that.

So if someone likes something else they're not worth it?

Whonazis these days..

Wait, what? How can you not like 5? He had the best gaggle of companions!

He was Doctor Dull & his companions were equally dull although Adric did have the decency to die as he left :lol

Last edited:

So if someone likes something else they're not worth it?

No, it just means I have no intrest in those eras. Other people can like whatever they want.

If I seem somewhat tetchy it's because I get far too much flak from Nu-Who fans online for my not thinking it's the greatest thing ever.

Sometimes I go on the attack without really meaning to and maybe I did here.

Maybe? No you definitely did. Also it has been a pretty long while since I have read anyone attack you, especially since the one guy who did hasn't ever commented in this thread nor has he even posted anywhere else on this board for a while.

I didn't even notice the jacket in the background. :lol It does look great.

It appears that we are getting a series 6 variation (which I prefer). Hopefully they include a green jacket, but I won't hold my breath. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back