New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

Can't have Amy without Rory. Many of the stories that were based around Amy wouldn't have worked without Rory.

Rory in 5 inch = essential.
Rory in 12 inch = Not so much.

Can't have Amy without Rory. Many of the stories that were based around Amy wouldn't have worked without Rory.

We get that, but the question begs, does it really justify spending that much money on a Rory when you could use the same logic to buy a River Song instead? (and she spans two doctors!!).

It would be different if it were Character Options, but these are the big leagues.

Still. BRING ON CAPTAIN JACK!

We get that, but the question begs, does it really justify spending that much money on a Rory when you could use the same logic to buy a River Song instead? (and she spans two doctors!!).

It would be different if it were Character Options, but these are the big leagues.

Still. BRING ON CAPTAIN JACK!

I'd buy River. Also Jack. But you'd have to pay me to display Rory. And when I see how many people are hesitant to even buy Amy or any other companions I don't think Rory would do well.

I'm just now getting into this show (starting at the 9th Doctor) but am considering order the 11th Doctor mainly because I'm afraid if I wait until I catch up I might miss it. So my question is it states 149.99 pounds plus 27.50 pounds to ship here so I'm dealing with roughly $280 for this delivered?

I'm just now getting into this show (starting at the 9th Doctor) but am considering order the 11th Doctor mainly because I'm afraid if I wait until I catch up I might miss it. So my question is it states 149.99 pounds plus 27.50 pounds to ship here so I'm dealing with roughly $280 for this delivered?

Store that figure away and don't open him until your up to date with the current series, you will appreciate the figure more knowing the character when you take him out of the box( assuming you end up liking 11).

Are you planning to act them out using your dollies?:)

On a serious note, would it be cost effective for BC to release characters like Rory and River as accessory packs? Just a head and signature outfit, or even a head and signature outfit spread over two packs. People who really want them could then buy the body separately without having to buy all the other stuff you get in a deluxe release like stands, packaging etc.

Amy's parents are must haves, because without them she would never even have been born and had no stories what so ever!:lecture

Amy's parents are must haves, because without them she would never even have been born and had no stories what so ever!:lecture

Except for the 11 episodes where her parents never existed. :lecture

And A Steven Moffat figure as well but then we'd also need a RTD because without RTD there'd be no SM....there we go all wibbly wobbly timey wimey :rotfl

We clearly need figures of Sidney Newman and Verity Lambert. Not sure about Waris Hussein - what do you guys think? Maybe a PF of him?

We clearly need figures of Sidney Newman and Verity Lambert. Not sure about Waris Hussein - what do you guys think? Maybe a PF of him?

Maybe...somewhere down the line....a long way down the line....a very, very, long way down the line!:lol

Somewhere even after Frazer (joe sugden) Hines!

To be honest I never liked Rory in his first season but in the second I did. A lot. I'd honestly like a Rory to complete the set of three. No matter what you guy's think [but that is the reason it won't happen. xD]

How I loved Christopher Ecclestone.Wonderful that season was-just wonderful!!

How I loved Christopher Ecclestone.Wonderful that season was-just wonderful!!

I still say that Eccleston was a better doctor for his first season than Tennant was for his first. Only in season 3 did Tennant surpass Eccleston, which isn't a fair comparison because Eccleston never got that second season.

Rory made Amy a better and much more interesting character, as well as developing into a quality character in his own right as time went on. He deserves a figure every bit as much as Amy does in my opinion.

I honestly doubt it'll happen though.

BC, is there any chance you could nip a very boring conversation in the bud and just tell us categorically that you won't make Rory? The 'I want Rory' post/ thread/ discussion has blighted forums for years. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back