New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 from Big Chief Studios!

As much as I like Rory as a character, and I want CO to make a 5'' figure of him... I don't think I'd buy a 12'' deluxe figure of him. I'm only halfway considering Amy.

River, on the other hand... I'm there in a second. She's been a character with two Doctors. And she could keep being a reoccurring character past the 11th Doctor's time. So I think she could more than hold her own in figure form. She's certainly been popular as a 5'' figure.

As much as I like Rory as a character, and I want CO to make a 5'' figure of him... I don't think I'd buy a 12'' deluxe figure of him. I'm only halfway considering Amy.

River, on the other hand... I'm there in a second. She's been a character with two Doctors. And she could keep being a reoccurring character past the 11th Doctor's time. So I think she could more than hold her own in figure form. She's certainly been popular as a 5'' figure.

But if you had 11, Amy, and River... and then they released Rory... would you want to complete the set?

I'd buy Rory in any form, but Last Centurion would be irresistible. But I would rather see the resources go to other primary companions like Rose or more interestingly outfitted characters like River.

I'd buy Rory in any form, but Last Centurion would be irresistible. But I would rather see the resources go to other primary companions like Rose or more interestingly outfitted characters like River.

Ah yes, Rose. Please Ms Billie Piper, allow Big Chief to make a figure of you!:pray::bow

But if you had 11, Amy, and River... and then they released Rory... would you want to complete the set?

No.

I wouldn't spend 150 on a figure that doesn't belong to my favourites just to 'complete the set'. I'm glad I got rid of my completist attitude because I bought some stuff in the past just because I thought if I have this I also need that etc and ended up regretting that I had spend money on crap I didn't really need. I'm being very selective now.

Not at this level of spending, to be honest.

Not at this level of spending, to be honest.

Fair enough. I'd consider Rory and River after already having 11 and Amy, but only because the 4 make a much better display as a whole.

Ah yes, Rose. Please Ms Billie Piper, allow Big Chief to make a figure of you!:pray::bow

Yeah, my favorite of all the companions. I was very disappointed that CO skipped her in favor of Martha.

I ordered both the Eleventh Doctor and Amy through BBTS and know through this tread that a Tenth Doctor is coming but I really hope the line provides a Ninth Doctor AND Rose. I'd buy both sight unseen given the quality these could ultimately have.

Does anyone have in hand pics of this yet?
When does BBTS ship these I may want to order the Eleventh Doctor,if he's due out soon.

The 11th Doctor is in the latest issue of Previews, so Diamond will be distributing him after all! I have some customers that are very happy about this. We mostly sell Minimates, but I do stock certain high end collectibles from time to time. You can preorder him here at a reasonable price. :)

I love your price!!!!!!!!

When do you charge?

For paypal orders the money comes out of your account right away, but for credit card orders we don't charge until we ship.

Awesome! I will order from your store strait away and cancel my order with BBTS. :yess:

The 11th Doctor is in the latest issue of Previews, so Diamond will be distributing him after all! I have some customers that are very happy about this. We mostly sell Minimates, but I do stock certain high end collectibles from time to time. You can preorder him here at a reasonable price. :)

Your site says "Expected to ship in May" but BBTS says first quarter 2012
So which is right?
Are there 2 different shipments?
:dunno

Big Chief says the Doctor is hitting the UK in April, so I am guessing it will be May before it gets to Diamond and is distributed to us. I'm not sure if BBTS is getting theirs through Diamond or directly from Big Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back