New Dinosauria sneak peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Directly from the mouth of a prominent Sideshow employee, who I was speaking with at SDCC:

"You should see the Apatosaurus. It's a monster. I mean, it's freakin' HUGE."

Directly from the mouth of a prominent Sideshow employee, who I was speaking with at SDCC:

"You should see the Apatosaurus. It's a monster. I mean, it's freakin' HUGE."

I can't wait to pre-order this bad boy or girl. :yess:

It definately looked huge in the early prototype pics. I'm hoping people aren't expecting a small price tag.

Anyone who is expecting a small price tag is a fool. How the hell I'll afford it and where I'll put it is beyond me though. :lol

Anyone who is expecting a small price tag is a fool. How the hell I'll afford it and where I'll put it is beyond me though. :lol

You could always store it at my place.:wink1:

I'm gonna need a few Apatosaurus if I ever want to have my own herd. Sideshow will have to make a few variants and some juveniles, so that it won't be a herd of the same Apato. ;)

It's okay, Blade. Just get the old Playskool Ultrasaurus, and nobody will ever know the difference. It's like three feet tall, right?

I've had him since I was little..it's not vibrant in color anymore ( too many days outside ) and there is no equipment with him but he's still in great shape with no other problems at all...I got so much play time out him and the other Def Dinos... ;D

He's a little smaller than the Horizon JP Brachio which is 28"...the Def Dinos Super is 21" tall..still pretty large though...he towered above all manner of weeds I had him in...lol

That's right, I think I remember you had the Horizon Brach. Did you assemble and paint it yourself?

Back