New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the express update. Since Buffy is cancelled and LOTR figures are coming out at about the same pace as the Dead, it is probably my favorite line at the moment! At least they keep their tongue firmly planted in check when dishing out info on this line, but where is DNAgent?:confused: Eaten?:confused:

Seaward said:
Just got the express update. Since Buffy is cancelled and LOTR figures are coming out at about the same pace as the Dead, it is probably my favorite line at the moment! At least they keep their tongue firmly planted in check when dishing out info on this line, but where is DNAgent?:confused: Eaten?:confused:

Didn't you hear, he slipped up. It was Dusty.

I'd love for them to use that. Have a DNAgent "The Dead" figure as if she were found out and turned!

The Mike said:
I'd love for them to use that. Have a DNAgent "The Dead" figure as if she were found out and turned!

No doubt. I would love to have a DustyNAgent figure!

galactiboy said:
Enjoy!!! :rock

SSC07SUBJ560-12X.jpg
i'm not diggin this..looks like patient zero to me..good option for zero fans who want to pretend....hoping someone is having a laugh and photo shopped this to muck people around:D

Buttmunch said:
Didn't you hear, he slipped up. It was Dusty.

Work has had me insanely busy these days...haven't been around nearly as much as I would like. I just get a couple of minutes to read per day, maybe a chance to post once or twice a week. The board just moves too fast when you can't read as much.

It'll be all worth it, paying for a wedding and hopefully a new house, but I hope things settle down sometime this summer.

HAHA, Brock! I don't care for the line or SS's 12" figures, but I'm gonna have to get this one on principal alone.

I don't think there was aslip up. I think it was all a cool little scheme from the git. They probably had Dusty start up the DNAgent thing. What's up with Brock? I'm missing the boat on this one. Is he disliked by the Freaks?

Not disliked at all - he tweaked the noses of the Kurganites in a podcast and has been held in high regard ever since.

Darklord Dave said:
Not disliked at all - he tweaked the noses of the Kurganites in a podcast and has been held in high regard ever since.

:rotfl Isn't that the truth. The Kurgans do hate him though because of it. :lol It was a marketing strategy because now they will all buy his zombie to show their dislike for him :lol

Eh, I'd buy the Zombie regardless of who it was!

And anyway, public slights are the sincerest form of undying admiration in my opinion :rock

Sorry, there is no zombie figure of me. That press release shows a different guy. Someone in marketing got our names criss-crossed, or something.

I'll tell you what there is, though-

One 1/6 scale Brock portrait (non-zombie).

One 1/6 scale Medieval Kurgan prototype, with NO portrait.

Add those together, and you get me having the last laugh.

:lol <==== artist interpretation of last laugh

;)

galactiboy said:
Eh, I'd buy the Zombie regardless of who it was!

And anyway, public slights are the sincerest form of undying admiration in my opinion :rock

Yup. :rock :rock :rock

Still he will be cool to pose... someday with something sticking something up somewhere. :monkey3

shaithis77 said:
One 1/6 scale Brock portrait (non-zombie).

One 1/6 scale Medieval Kurgan prototype, with NO portrait.

So why not share/leak some pictures of this said prototype? But be careful putting your portrait in that armor... it may melt the head sculpt with its shear awesomeness :rock

Darklord Dave said:

I thought that was pretty funny. And I don't know why Kurganites would be upset? Don't be so sensitive, it was just a joke... :lol

...but making fun of Selene at Toy Fair is another story. That crossed the line. :thwak

shaithis77 said:
...Add those together, and you get me having the last laugh...

:lol <==== artist interpretation of last laugh...

:cut :blissysmi <==== Fritz's interpretation of what can happen to Selene haters!

Back