New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well sorry for the sadness... now it's time to be happy.. that more are being Turned!!!:chew

cc07_ex-3004.jpg

I will miss the pre order tomorrow I am gonna take the family to the zoo. Hopefully the wait list will work for me.:monkey3

Buttmunch said:
We need to start a Snacks crusade. My 4 zombies always fight over Zero's snack.

I think this guy looks awesome! My only complaint is that I want more half eaten body parts.

RoboDad said:
Fifth? I must have missed something somewhere. What's the fifth figure?

Oh, and this will be my third.

I assumed he had the green and blue doc.

I definately agree that there should be more body parts with this line.

Yes, I have both Docs, which means I have four now and five after SDCC. I have the blue doc with coat on and the green doc without, biting himself on the arm to help hide the fact they are 'twins.' Thats right, we need 'snacks' so much my zombies are starting to resort to self canniblization :lol

Buttmunch said:
Yes, I have both Docs, which means I have four now and five after SDCC. I have the blue doc with coat on and the green doc without, biting himself on the arm to help hide the fact they are 'twins.' Thats right, we need 'snacks' so much my zombies are starting to resort to self canniblization :lol
I think Sideshow can make it up to us with a "whole" victim set of snacks! If they can make a Chess Table in Star Wars, they can make a victim in the Dead line.

Back