New Dead SDCC Exclusive Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
NOOOOOO!!!! IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!! :monkey4

2658EMPIRE_STRIKES_BACK-9.jpg

SHOCKING! :horror

I'm sure the SS goon squad will not allow the good names of those in their employment to be besmirched. Besmirched I tells ya!!

More lies and misdirection or is our reluctant hero a certain gap-toothed cutie? :dunno :monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Hmmmm... Interesting development. Now there is actual proof Sideshow is behind something. Dusty, because she loves us, is trying to tell us the truth of what is going on at Sideshow and we never listened to her!

:lol

Buttmunch said:
Dusty, because she loves us, is trying to tell us the truth of what is going on at Sideshow and we never listened to her!

Maybe you didn't. I, however, hang on her every word. :love

I don't care what is going on or who DNAgent is just give me more Zombies! Get on with it!!!

Just got a sweet deal on a Subject 5, so I'm ready for more. (Oddly enough, I don't really like Patient Zero all that much even if you don't take the outrageous pricetag into consideration.)

galactiboy said:

Wow! Where did that come from? Looks great. When you right click it and go to Properties it does say Subject 560 in there, so sweet! A Brock Zombie. Let the Kurgans rejoice. :lol

brighterzombiecn1.jpg

I brightened the photo a bit in photo shop. He looks like a cross of Subject 5 and Patient Zero. He has 5's teeth look and Zero's nose and deep set eyes. Very cool. It also looks like there is something around his neck like a necklace or maybe the start of a rubber body suit?

I hope he comes with glasses!

Last edited:
Not bad. I guess it's a undead staple, the zombie in a suit, but it is kinda boring looking. Subject 5 is still the most detailed and interesting looking.

Back