New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im also waiting on the arrow 2 pack, it looks bad *** and worth the pick .
The level of detail on the figs is pretty impressive , now it all depends on if they will deliver the same level of quality then what they showed with the prototypes .
But either way i have it pre ordered

And design is way better than Smallville GA

Any one got link for arrow two pack

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC11700&mode=retail

Hope they make a whole Capullo bat family/rogue line. Similar to the Alex Ross Justice line.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That exact Joker isn't out but there is a New 52 Joker out. He's got the cut off face and is wearing a mechanic outfit and comes with various tool accessories. Haven't picked him up yet but looks pretty cool.

DC11614-3.jpg

That exact Joker isn't out but there is a New 52 Joker out. He's got the cut off face and is wearing a mechanic outfit and comes with various tool accessories. Haven't picked him up yet but looks pretty cool.

Yea I really like (and own) that Joker. Something different than the usual purple suit.

Looking forward to Bizzaro and Ultraman

awww yeeeaaa! Can't wait for this!:

DC COMICS SUPER-VILLAINS ARMORED SUIT LEX LUTHOR DELUXE ACTION FIGURE
LEX LUTHOR – 8.5"
FEATURES REMOVABLE HELMET

Superman's greatest arch-nemesis, Lex Luthor, always demands the best—and now you can have the best with this all-new deluxe action figure based on the evil genius's appearance as part of DC Comics—The New 52!
$34.95 US • On Sale May 2014
- See more at: https://www.dccomics.com/blog/2013/11/11/dc-collectibles-group-solicits-february-2014#12

DC_Comics_ArmoredLex_52812d09d9af43.18911378.jpg

There are a lot of figures hitting the UK this Wednesday expect to see the following in your local comic book shop or specialty store.

DC COMICS SUPER VILLAINS BLACK ADAM AF (already in stores)
DC NEW 52 SUPER HEROES VS SUPER VILLAINS AF 7 PACK
DC COMICS NEW 52 PANDORA AF
DC COMICS SUPER VILLAINS DEATHSTROKE AF
BATMAN ARKHAM CITY BATMAN VS BANE AF 2 PACK
BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS SER 1 BATMAN AF
BATMAN ARKHAM ORIGINS SER 1 BLACK MASK AF

Last edited:
I think he's mentioning the 1/6 Hot toys Arkham Batman! That's what a great many of us are waiting for!

Amazon has a lightning deal going on right now to get the new Heroes Vs. Villains 7-pack for $49.99 with free shipping. You've got about 35 minutes left to claim it. Go get it!

I picked up the heroes vs villains set today. Actually, I grabbed two sets and the paint work on both is exceptional. I was disappointed with some sloppy paint on yhe We can be heroes set last year, but have no complaints with this set.

I especially love the new color scheme on Batman and Flash. They switched to a matte black for Bats this time around and he really looks like Jim Lee's art now IMO. Hope to get Deathstroke and Black Adam soon to compliment the villains I got.

I picked up the heroes vs villains set today. Actually, I grabbed two sets and the paint work on both is exceptional. I was disappointed with some sloppy paint on yhe We can be heroes set last year, but have no complaints with this set.

I especially love the new color scheme on Batman and Flash. They switched to a matte black for Bats this time around and he really looks like Jim Lee's art now IMO. Hope to get Deathstroke and Black Adam soon to compliment the villains I got.

Back