New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more figures that haven't been shown here:

new_52_supergirl_af.jpg

son_of_bm_batman_af_1.jpg

son_of_bm_robin_af_1.jpg

new_52_batgirl_af.jpg

new_52_nightwing_af.jpg

I believe they were on the DC Collectibles Facebook page already but they're cool regardless. I'll probably get the Batman and Son Batman and Damian Robin. I actually like all of those figures though, just not sure I want to start buying a lot of six inch figures again other than the Batman: The Animated Series stuff which I intend to buy anything that comes out. Supergirl looks cool though too and I don't have a Nightwing or Batgirl in my collection at the moment so they may get picked up too.

I'll only get Damian, he looks cool but there's something odd, does he have only a 5 point articulation?

I'm not getting Bats cause he has a camel toe :lol

I believe they were on the DC Collectibles Facebook page already but they're cool regardless....

I know but no one posted them here like they did the other figures.

I'll be getting Supergirl though for sure. Been waiting on them to make her New 52 figure.

Those are some good looking figures. I don't like that Batman suit at all though. Is that what Batman looks like nowadays? I stopped buying comics around '07

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Those are some good looking figures. I don't like that Batman suit at all though. Is that what Batman looks like nowadays? I stopped buying comics around '07

That batman is based off the DC Animafed movie Batman And Son that's why there isn't much sculpting detail but instead the detail it painted on. I don't like Jim Lee's initial New 52 look of batman but I like other artist's interpretation if Jim Lee's design

I wish I could get into the new costumes more but some of them I just don't like. Supergirl's is one I can't stand and I was really hoping it would be awesome. I don't know if it's the boots with the holes or the red crotch or weird "S" symbol or all of the above but I wish they'd kept the Michael Turner design. Batgirl, however, looks awesome. I'm glad they finally brought Barbara back.

This will indeed be an expensive year. Lots of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles products are being pumped out. DC Collectibles are releasing these killer female headsculpts. New 52 versions Batgirl, Supergirl, Powergirl, Huntress all look great!

Am I the Only one who wants DC Collectibles to make a new 52 first appearance Capullo Batman and the action comic first appearance Superman? :gah: Are these getting made? Any news? I think these two together would look awesome!

Zero Year Batman needs to happen, like yesterday, and, frankly, though I can't say I'd buy it, I'd like to see Action Superman, as well.

I'd love a Zero Year Batman. Superman not so much

It's a cool suit, and I'm really enjoying the story and the art work.

I was thinking about getting the DC Direct first appearance batman and superman with the cloth capes. I think those will look really cool with the new 52 first appearance figures...if they make them :)

I really hope the Batman line leads to Superman:TAS figures, eventually. For some reason, I keep imagining DCC making an absolutely perfect Metallo figure.

If BTAS figures sell well, I don't see why they wouldn't make the Superman figures. They might even go as far as JL Unlimited and Batman Beyond. Also, didn't batman and superman teamed up a few times in the animated series? I remember watching those episodes. There was one where Superman dresses like batman and works with Robin.

Anyone picking the new Bizarro? Looks fantastic. I think I'll pick up 2 of them.

Best Bizarro design ever, that's saying something coming from the new 52 :lol

Any Arrow TV fans? I just found out that the Arrow/Deathstroke 2 pack has been released. Gonna see if my LCS still has it when I go there tonight. Anyone has it? How'd it come out?

Back