New DC Collectibles action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There NEEDS to be a Superman line of this, hopefully Quitely or Rags Morales.

Having said that, I'm getting all of them, also Bizarro, looks gorgeous.

There NEEDS to be a Superman line of this, hopefully Quitely or Rags Morales.

Having said that, I'm getting all of them, also Bizarro, looks gorgeous.

I would love a Superman line of this too.

I am getting both Bizarro and Armored Suit Lex Luthor but I am hoping for more Superman only villians.

I would love the following in New 52 style in no poarticular order:

1. Cyborg Superman
  2. Doomsday
  3. Metallo
  4. Mongul
  5. Brainiac
  6. General Zod
  7. Parasite
  8. Silver Banshee
  9. Mr. Mxyzptlk
  10. Toymaster
  11. Trickster
  12. H'el
  13. Wraith
  14. Steel
  15. Lois Lane
  16. Jimmy Olsen
  17. Supergirl
  18. Krypto

With what's coming out and how much DCC had evolved since the first new 52 figs, I almost wish they would start making 2.0 versions of the Justice League figs.

Not that they're not awesome but with new articulation and details, if love to see more!

I wish they would release a Batwoman. She has a cool outfit and really love the story.

I agree the Joker is awesome and love the new Luthor Figure. I only have gotten Batman & Superman from this line of figures because i try and save my $$ for HTs & SSC stuff. But i really like these a lot. The new Suicide Squad looked great too. Harley looked AWESOME!

dc_designer_capullo_cw_af_52fade6f0fcbe8.04650343.jpg

Greg Capullo Catwoman!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!

She'll go perfectly with Batman and Nightwing!

And 3 more figures from the Greg Capullo line...

dc_designer_capullo_freeze_af_52fade9a0da4a1.46124486.jpg

dc_designer_capullo_redhood_af_52fadec6c20269.84789922.jpg

dc_designer_capullo_thrasher_bm_af_52fadf17a52ef8.50256388.jpg

BATMAN LI’L GOTHAM (by Dustin Nguyen) figures too!!!

I'm defiantly jumping into this line!!

lil_goth_bm_af_1_52fadfef2ffdf4.97294963.jpg

lil_goth_hq_af_1_52fae05ddf0916.81546344.jpg

lil_goth_jkr_af_1_52fae0880a5a32.95925699.jpg

lil_goth_robin_af_1_52fae0c3399b88.79350159.jpg

Those l'il Gotham figures make me wish they'd do an "artist series" for Nguyen; they've captured his style perfectly. With that in mind, my jaw is dropping at the awesomeness of the Capullo Batman series.

Is batman from Lil Gotham suppose to be so distorted looking? I don't follow the book

It's a comic series pointed towards young readers. I actually got into them for the art but the stories are fun compared to the usual darkness of the more adult stuff. I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much but love the wires and these figure will have to be bought along with Catwoman and Mr. Freeze

Some of the Capullo Batman figures are really damn cool but I'm going to try and resist buying too many of them. Might get that Batman armored figure though as it looks pretty cool. Might get the Son of Batman Batman and Damian Robin too. I'm all over the Batman: The Animated Series stuff though and will probably buy anything they put out for that line.

Back