1/6 New avengers base. Age of ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also stealing that photo frame idea. :)

images

:lol

i found a rotating disc for photography on Amazon but have to wait until next payday. It was $100 bucks. I think it was 24" diameter and held up to 175 pounds, it might work. I will let you know if I get it but my girlfriend is very against this idea.

I'm also stealing that photo frame idea. :)

I was looking at the same one lol. 7 left right? I measured and that should work for these.

Ur gonna need to take a hammer to the pallets and paint them a bit, just for effect. U know what's up

That would be it :)

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! I just measured again and I cant fit all 3 into my little cabinet without the front sticking out a few inches. GRRRRRRRRR. No rotation for me. And I also read mass on that turntable and it is silent, which is the bane of most turntables. It would be perfect. Someone must do this! I got other dioramas in progress "like ALL of them" and just dont need the expense of a new cabinet plus the turntable plus 30 hours of carving and painting lol.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE!! I just measured again and I cant fit all 3 into my little cabinet without the front sticking out a few inches. GRRRRRRRRR. No rotation for me. And I also read mass on that turntable and it is silent, which is the bane of most turntables. It would be perfect. Someone must do this! I got other dioramas in progress "like ALL of them" and just dont need the expense of a new cabinet plus the turntable plus 30 hours of carving and painting lol.

Cool stuff man. I think you'll find the two hours it takes to put together a custom box, at the right size, to be totally worth it. :hi5:

Cool stuff man. I think you'll find the two hours it takes to put together a custom box, at the right size, to be totally worth it. :hi5:

Its just finding one, and then ordering the 3rd piece of the dio and the turntable will get me up to like $300 bucks. Ouch. I would rather preorder spider man or mark 47 hahahaha. Just bought 46 this week. I can only deny my child most everything based on my hot toys collection for so long.....KIDDING.

Nice Eljay. Now if they'd just release the Sentinels. :impatient:

C,
I did post up on that thread and called sideshow about it lmfao. DAMN U HOT TOYS, RELEASE THE ULTRON DRONES!! So you can sell me like 5 of them lol. Dude the thread had like thousands of people asking lol.

Look at my son!!! Ahahaha Pietro why you so lazy! That looks awesome dude! I want this dio so bad :(

Hey Kiki :wave

Early I said sentinels, and I believe the correct term for them is Sentries. My bad.

Ya, C, if ya wanna be all proper about it......Sentries.....lol. I like to think of them as his very gay herum of little bitches....but thats just me. The doms have the red eyes and the power bottoms are in blue, lmfao.

Hey Kiki :wave

Early I said sentinels, and I believe the correct term for them is Sentries. My bad.

Dude I am trying some prints out from Vista. 16x20 sizes. Only like 9 bucks per. But dont know if I love them. What do you think? Got my Batman 342 coming this week so started a detold dio and bought the armory etc. Also printed one for my Logan. Let me know.FullSizeRender (9).jpg
IMG_3233.jpgIMG_3232.jpg

I will need to cut them and possible mount them to a foam board or something, but I am not too bummed on the quality for 9 bucks. Wish they were not glossy at all, but they are just a little gloss. Let me know what you think. I may do more of these for this Ultron dio is why lol.

And at 16 x 20 they are close to detolf size. Not a ton to cut off. Top 3/4 inch and couple inches off each side or just wrap the corners around.

Back