1/6 New avengers base. Age of ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A1. AoU is in my Dio.....have to open it up and change them soon. (AoU Cap in there too)

Yeah, only room for 1. I'm looking at all the figures I have, and {small} dio plans in my head, and um.....yeah.... :lol

I scored some purple pants, that I believe will work to make my Hulk look more A1. Have to distress them. Reason I haven't changed anything yet.

A1. AoU is in my Dio.....have to open it up and change them soon. (AoU Cap in there too)

Yeah, only room for 1. I'm looking at all the figures I have, and {small} dio plans in my head, and um.....yeah.... :lol

I scored some purple pants, that I believe will work to make my Hulk look more A1. Have to distress them. Reason I haven't changed anything yet.

Ya know they sell a KO hulk on ebay of the hulk u are talking about and I think it is only 90$. Thought about getting one myself lol.

And I wanted to show ya this, told ya we have similar dio ideas at times and thought u might appreciate this one. Although after seeing urs I am gonna switch hawkeye with iron man and do the cotton smoke thing u did coming off the missile :) 1497980184435-1187751065.jpg

These look ace guys. I need more space for this as I would have to buy 4. Can one of you feel the need to finish this off and buy all 4....come on!! You know you want to.

Actually it's 3......they are 1/3 each. WAY too big for my space, but would be very cool. Especially as someone suggested if it were placed on a rotating platform.

Would kill.

These are freaking awesome... Which cabinet are you guys using to display them? I like the size of the individual shelves. Very large. Perfect for some DIOs I have in mind.

Actually it's 3......they are 1/3 each. WAY too big for my space, but would be very cool. Especially as someone suggested if it were placed on a rotating platform.

Would kill.

Ah! Cheers for pointing out the now obvious:slap completely missed that. So you only need to buy another 2 then!:clap

I like that cabinet will have to look into it. And thanks craig for the compliment. And I have 2 of 3 so far, let me see how all the walls go and I may buy the third one. Floors aren't enough though. This will need walls to sell the dio.

Why craig. Ur the **** at making dio stuff. Make the walls man! Lol. I am gonna do this scene I think.1497989500377997486936.jpg

CMon craig....soooooo eeeeet! Lol. I also gonna do one too. It took me forever to get this still too. It goes by quick in the movie, u barely catch it lol.

I just finished this full scale dio:

413371451.jpg

Took me a year + .... :lol Tired of 'building' for the moment, but I'll catch the fever again soon.
411859566.jpg

Back