1/6 New avengers base. Age of ultron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished this full scale dio:

413371451.jpg

Took me a year + .... :lol Tired of 'building' for the moment, but I'll catch the fever again soon.
411859566.jpg
Bloody well done! That's very cool. I'm officially jealous of the pool and the fact you live somewhere hot enough to warrant building one.

I just finished this full scale dio:

413371451.jpg

Took me a year + .... :lol Tired of 'building' for the moment, but I'll catch the fever again soon.
411859566.jpg

Thats a dio?? Looks like ur back yard or something. Fkn wow man, I seriously cant tell the difference. Wow man.

Can I get a link guys, I can't find this anywhere, not even on eBay.

EDIT: Never mind, it was staring right at me on Page 1 on TimeWalker Toys

Don't feel bad, I searched through 3 categories to find it...doh! They also have a Dude custom head for sale, it looks OK but I would need the clothes too.

Bought one from TimeWalker Toys. Epic. Will probably buy two more.

Duuude. Everyone is sold out and I need one more....GRRRRRRR....

And I figured out what I want to do. I am gonna get a rotating table for the dio to spin it slowly. Puttin my dio on spinnas!

Love it. Yours? The display on the back wall real? Looks it.

I'm serious on rotating that AoU dio. Would be something I haven't seen, but in my mind's eye I think it will kill.

Is it mine?? Of course its mine lol. HA! Ya man on LCD, 14 inch android picture frame. I use **** like this everywhere lol. Then I just run all my favorite video clips of the characters.Stark Workshop 2.jpgIMG_2345.jpg

And as far as the rotating platform for the Ultron dio, I think it should work out. Just trying to find one big enough, cheap enough, and not super noisy lol. But your my new dio buddy so I will let ya know whats up when I figure it out. And I am totally stealing your iron man smoking missile trick for my GIANT dio I am working on thats kind of like what you did.Giant Dio Pic.jpg

And that black rectangle in the top right is YES another 14 inch screen lmfao. Gonna try and make it look like a billboard if I can dio it out that way.

Very nice :clap

I see a few elements I recognize :)
411859566.jpg

I'll be watching this thread :)

The screen deal is a great idea. Love it. EDIT: just spotted the pallets too. Nice.

Love it. Yours? The display on the back wall real? Looks it.

I'm serious on rotating that AoU dio. Would be something I haven't seen, but in my mind's eye I think it will kill.
i found a rotating disc for photography on Amazon but have to wait until next payday. It was $100 bucks. I think it was 24" diameter and held up to 175 pounds, it might work. I will let you know if I get it but my girlfriend is very against this idea.

I'm also stealing that photo frame idea. :)

Back