NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I finally got into a few matches. I guess no one's playing this on PS3, it takes forever to get into a match.

I'm a huge Aliens and Predator fan, but I don't see what the big deal about this game is. I've played as Marine and Alien, haven't played as Predator yet, but it seems pretty limited to me.

It's a rental, not a purchase.

I played another awesome session and owned to guys that were Aliens with a Pred.
DAMN OLDSCHOOL.
Sneaked on them, made a few trophy kills and did original Plasma Caster Action.^^
Awesome, can´t wait and preordered it now for next week for astounding 74,99€.
:)

Actually they just fixed it,
but you have to download it again...
https://www.sega.com/news/?n=3939

A new updated version of the Aliens vs Predator multiplayer demo is available now on PlayStation Network.

SEGA and Rebellion request that all PlayStation 3 users please play via the new Aliens vs Predator demo only.

How do you know if you’re playing on the old demo?

On the new demo, you will see on the main screen that you can now create and browse for games. If you do not see this, you are playing on the old demo so please download the new version from PlayStation Network.

If you are playing with the old demo and you are invited by / try to invite someone playing on the new demo, the following message will be displayed: "Incompatible Version."

playing playing the ps3 demo (at last!) its ok on first impressions,just had 3 games-one as a marine 2 as the pred! im an aliens/pred fan so i will keep my preorder for the £60 boxset cos the steelbook survivor edition is £55 so an extra £5 for a couple more extras is ok!

movie games are usually really crap so if the full game has no lag/server issues etc then im quite happy as a fan of the franchise to purchase it based on what small time ive been playing! and the 'alien marines' game is out in few months too! back to the demo i go!

I read my review of the aliens VS predator in game informer magazine and it was unbelievably biased and it seemed like the reviewer never even watched either movie aliens or predator and he was complaining about the alien's having to hide from the action and being stealthy. And how they only have short ranged attack's and he also complained about the crawling upside down saying it was ridiculous. IMO his review was ridiculous

https://www.allegedly-speaking.com/features/avp_smear.htm

:lol

Well he's old and he did his time for fighting and im sure he can kick some ass but its the younger predator time to shine lol.

Back