NEW Alien vs Predator videogame details!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait to kill you all this week.

I'll be ready.

bullseye_on_your_back_tshirt-p235350790501820259o7ms_210.jpg

even if this sucks I'm buying it. Being a marine on an fps is something I've always wanted and if the ALIENS game isn't going to be released this is the next best thing.

even if this sucks I'm buying it. Being a marine on an fps is something I've always wanted and if the ALIENS game isn't going to be released this is the next best thing.

ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES is still coming out, it just may be late this year or early 2011. AvP didn't replace it. They're both Sega games, but from different developers.

This confusion started because there was a 3rd game (an ALIENS RPG from Obsidian) that did get canceled and because COLONIAL MARINES was delayed. But it's still coming, and it'll almost surely be better than this AvP game... because Gearbox rules.

https://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/act.../6250849/aliens-vs-predator-video-review?hd=1

Oh dear. I don't usually agree with gamespot and I don't like thier reviewing methods but from watching the video it looks like they are right on with this.

Yeah, the SP campaigns may be sorely lacking. But from the demo it looks like the MP will still offer hours of fun.

Kind of a shame, though, because I'm a SP guy first and foremost. But I'll still give the game a chance and will play all 3 SP campaigns.

ALIENS: COLONIAL MARINES is still coming out, it just may be late this year or early 2011. AvP didn't replace it. They're both Sega games, but from different developers.

This confusion started because there was a 3rd game (an ALIENS RPG from Obsidian) that did get canceled and because COLONIAL MARINES was delayed. But it's still coming, and it'll almost surely be better than this AvP game... because Gearbox rules.

ah cool. I was confused over that. Thanks for the info , still.. this is out sooner and hell its got marines in so.... :D

I'm going to hold out for the Colonial Marines game. And I hope they can somehow keep ultra-faithful to the movie but update where necessary.

For example, in the AVP game I noticed the pulse rifle sounds exactly as it did in the movie ... but I wish they would re-record the sound or something, because it sounds so flat when everything else is coming at you in super surround sound clarity and quality.

Hmm.. not sure I'd base a purchase on a Gamespot review. It's not often that I agree with their reviews. For some reason I just think this game is gonna get a bad rap because it doesn't have Call of Duty or Halo in the title.

Back