New Action Hero Sculpt - Tee Two & Double Dutch - Truthful Liar coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Neck-less Arnold head coming soon!

Oh yeah - Any interest in the BD right before this before having the chest opened?.. Could work with the DX..

Terminator2-T800.jpg

Stan Winston > All other SFX houses. :monkey1

Yep and yep :exactly:

The chest is actually open with that level of damage on his face though, for the longest time I thought that happens when he rolls off the truck but infact the SWAT team do that to his chest.

Great to see everyone pitching in ideas to get a great end sculpt. Looking forward to true lies sculpt with a smirk. Great idea creg !

Nailed it! Sculpt's howling Arnold. :lol

The hair are definitely a major improvement over the last few attempts. Brilliant work Creg. :clap

Wow - thanks guys!

BTW - the two front on shots look dif' because one has perspective on and the other off. It's a view feature in zbrush. Same sculpt though.

Awesome Creg, I can't wait for this, you defo nailed it. Superb work, I wish I knew how to use Zbrush! Do you think the regular Hot Toys T-800 sunglasses will work fine with this?

Wow, both look Amazing creg! Blown away by dutch! It would take a lot to make me replace my HT dutch sculpt but this might.

Before I go back and comment on the T2 I just wanna say I love the slightly more squinty right eye (his left) on Dutch. Thats a very Arnie characteristic, good idea.

Back