New Action Hero Sculpt - Tee Two & Double Dutch - Truthful Liar coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screen+shot+2012-08-24+at+4.44.42+PM.jpg

Wow Creg, one of the best ive seen. You've made a huge Arnie / T2 fan very happy!

If all your digital sculpts are this good, well...

Thank you Sir - I'm having to go ahead and call it but thank you and A-Dev for your last minute input. And everyone else for that matter. It really helped me learn and keep my eyes open for detail.

The brow was softened. The nose is the proper slope. The Jaw was taken back a bit as was the hair line. I think that pretty much finished up the list.

Now off to Dutch and True Lies.

I'm pleased with how it turned out. Thanks again everyone.

What's the time limit for ordering one of these? I know you said this would be a limited edition so I'm wondering how much time I'll have to decide whether I'd like a T2, Dutch or an upcoming Conan head?
I can't afford them all so I'll have to weigh my choices.

Well I'm gonna study it up some more after I wave my other half off on her girly night out but my initial thought is I am really really liking what I'm seeing there...

I am starting a "poll" that will be used as the commitment list. After a week or so I will know where to cut the edition off at.

On these when the official thread starts I will be asking for a $5 non refundable deposit to help with printing and mold costs. When they are a few weeks from shipping I will collect full payment. 5 Weeks out if i can get them painted.

Ohh! Can any photoshop experts superimpose T2 sunglasses over this shot? The HT ones might not do because they were made for a squashed face and their shape was altered accordingly so you'd want to take the glasses from a straight-on movie promo-shot or something.

5 Weeks out if i can get them painted.

Personally, for me this is an important bit of info since I can't find painters in my country and cross shipping them around the world is way too expensive. Hopefully, you'll know in time :)

Also, I (and many others I think) would like to know if and when Conan might be in the works.

Gratz on the sculpt, you really learned how to digisculptTM well.

Awesomely awesome.

I'm getting a bit ahead but whats the plan with the young arnold?
You said bald or sculpted hair, but wich hair?
Conan or T1 (police look)?

Awesomely awesome.

I'm getting a bit ahead but whats the plan with the young arnold?
You said bald or sculpted hair, but wich hair?
Conan or T1 (police look)?

its in this title of this thread t2 dutch and true lies hair do's.

I wonder what would be the best eye position. The upturned eye has been done by HT, maybe a straight ahead look would be best here.

Back