New Action Hero Sculpt - Tee Two & Double Dutch - Truthful Liar coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks cool. However I would go lighter with the hair colour with the final paintjob. In any scene in natural light in T2 you can see his hair is a lighter shade of brown - like you've got Dutch actually.

Hmmm, I disagree bud, looks great here on my monitor. If it were to change, maybe somewhere between Dutch and T2. The dutch hair is too light for T2 Arnie IMO. It definitely does look lighter in some scenes though, Enrique's camp etc.

Still floored by these sculpts, especially the T2. Great work Creg.

Dammit Platty you deleted your double post. I was going to break out my Hawkins 'why did you say that twice' joke.

But anyway yeah somewhere in between would be good.

:lol Yeah. I was even in and out of the thread. Big window of oppurtunity there and you missed it! :lol

:lol

So what are your plans for these sculpts mate, replacing all, any of the heads on your HT figures?

Last year yes it would have been the case of replacing all but I'm lucky if I can buy anything from now and into most of next year so it'll be just one that I'll switch between my T-800 versions. Yeah I know, after all that 'oh but can you change this and can you change that', just one is a rather low amount. If I can get Dutch and even a muddy Dutch I'll try for it but I'm wary of signing up for anything at the moment. I may be in trouble as it is with my existing preorders.

Back