New 1/6 Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know about other lines but when it comes to the 12" line they are rather comparable in terms of quality and content.

857421.gif

Anyways i figured it would be on the way and laugh at all of the others who were adamant it would be by Hot Toys. I'm looking forward for sure... think i will sell my current one while the going is good...

I hope though that it's not as tall as the last

Awesome, SilentSurfer!

I have the ANH Vader and think it's brilliant so I wouldn't want to sell him off. But I also don't want to miss out on the new one.

My wife is gonna kill me if she sees two Vaders on my shelf! *gulp*

Oh, I can just picture myself trying to point out the differences to my wife to justify the duplicate...

"Um, this one has the robe tucked under the armor. And it has red buttons. And the stitching on the gloves go the other way. It's like night and day!"

Thanks. That's been my goal since 2005. Of course, now I have to wait for a new Jedi Luke to really finish it off, but I'm not complaining. I've waited 7 years. A couple more won't kill me if it means he'll be as awesome as the new Bespin Luke.

A Vader is just so essential, so necessary. Million clone variants, but not vader except those high-priced ebay auctions. Everyone should be able to have a vader.

toyfair is this weekend, hopefully we'll get to see it there

Back