New 1/6 Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully it is coming this year. I would love to a nice Vader version in my collection.
BTW. What was the release price of the SS EX Vader? It seems everyone is wanting around $250-/$300 on secondary market.

Since it is a ROTJ version, I imagine it will have a full reveal helmet. However, I may be alone in this but I really don't want a full head reveal because A) I will never display Vader without his helmet and more importantly B) The accuracy always seems to suffer when there is a reveal feature. The reveal feature used to be kinda cool. Now I just want a Vader with an accurate helmet and dome.

Cool, sounds like we're getting a Vader. Now about Hayden/Vader in ROTS. First off he was burnt. Which means skin, muscle and fat were burned. With him going through 500 to 1500 degrees ferenheit of lava/fire what would you expect him to look like? Now in the OT, he had years of wearing the same suit. Which molded into his structer, making him seem heavy.

Since it is a ROTJ version, I imagine it will have a full reveal helmet. However, I may be alone in this but I really don't want a full head reveal because A) I will never display Vader without his helmet and more importantly B) The accuracy always seems to suffer when there is a reveal feature. The reveal feature used to be kinda cool. Now I just want a Vader with an accurate helmet and dome.

I agree, full reveal = less accuracy, so what I would do if I were them is this: one helmet - normal; 2nd = full reveal capability

It's a hybrid Emp-Jedi version. I've 'seen' it. You will want to pull the trigger on this one for sure.

what do you mean it's a hybrid? Is it Empire chest and belt box details, but reveal helmet like Jedi?
Or is there also an ESB "semi reveal (which was actually a different shape mask part which separates at the higher angles "tube" versus the horizontal tube like in Jedi?

Or are there interchangable details like 2 different chest boxes to be different versions?

Am really curious now ...

p.s. I hope they changed the weird shape of the shoulder bells, and resculpted the wonky helmet...

I've been looking at some Net pics but have came inconclusive, didn't Vader in ROTJ have lightsaber hilted blade emitter down like Luke? As from previous he had the blade emitter hilted up. Just making sure, if he did or not. Cause that would mean 2 different lightsabers for the hybrid Vader right?

Back