New 1/6 Darth Vader?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know they have differences one with more robotic forms and one with amazing human sculpting, i will admit jack sparrow is amazing although i dont much like the character, but like i was saying quality is the main issue and deny it or not HT or SS provide that to level that sets an envelope, I cared very for these figures like these before and then i saw the craftsmanship HT & SS put into these figures, hell the quest for a nice vader figure brought me into this world and showed me the crazy amount of quality brought into this craft within recent years.

if your going to be mean and elitist your opinion is something I don't have to have answer to

your first comment was the same as the first, someone who had manners would explain the difference but no....

as for you two

https://informedfarmers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/sheep.jpg

serious_turtle.jpg

as i said child, if you have any intellect argue your point through some intelligent debate rather than images, common sayings or memes.

:lol

I do like your idea of setting up the different duels! :lsvader

It's funny, because that's been my intention for some time! I have had ANH Vader/Obi-Wan locked in the duel pose for quite a long time, and when news leaked of a new Vader and HT Bespin Luke was revealed, I was thinking "A-HA! Duel #2 is covered!" But now that I know that Vader is a hybrid, I'm a little bemused - should I get 2 identical Vaders and hold out for a new ROTJ Luke to set up duel #3? Hmmm.... :dunno

as i said child, if you have any intellect argue your point through some intelligent debate rather than images, common sayings or memes.

Calibrate, calling other members "child" will not endear you to the masses. You'll find that 99% of posts here are made in jest, so don't take things too seriously.

HT produce 1/6th SW figures through SS licence. It's because of that partnership that HT is making the Bespin Luke DX. SS have already announced that they're working on a new Vader, which makes the odds of HT then doing one in the near future pretty much zero.

Calibrate, calling other members "child" will not endear you to the masses. You'll find that 99% of posts here are made in jest, so don't take things too seriously.

HT produce 1/6th SW figures through SS licence. It's because of that partnership that HT is making the Bespin Luke DX. SS have already announced that they're working on a new Vader, which makes the odds of HT then doing one in the near future pretty much zero.

Fluffy Bunny agrees!

tumblr_lz36xeOIzv1qci99uo1_500.gif

That's what I looked like two days ago when I read that Fabio stepped down the same day Harry was cleared of all charges. :(

I guess it's not illegal to open a fund in an offshore account named after your dog and funnel "legal" money into. :dunno

Fabio had no choice...the FA undermined him..why he was sticking up for Terry is beyond me. :monkey3

That's what I looked like two days ago when I read that Fabio stepped down the same day Harry was cleared of all charges. :(

Do you think Fabio would want a HT or SS Vader? :dunno :rotfl

I guess it's not illegal to open a fund in an offshore account named after your dog and funnel "legal" money into. :dunno

Maybe he was putting away money for a HT Bespin Luke? :dunno

Terry is an ass.

I'm not even responding to the Harry comment..... :nana:
I did love his defense though:

"My accountant runs my life. I do not receive my wage slips, they go straight to him. I do not see bank statements. I've a big problem - I can't write."

He added: "I write like a two-year-old and I can't spell" :rotfl:rotfl

Some fans got a hold of his team sheet from the City game a couple of weeks ago:

spursteamsheet.png

:lol He forgot Vader though....to bring this back semi on topic.

Worth? What is worth exactly? The amount the item cost to make? In that case, the dollar amount would be pretty low. The amount someone is willing to pay? I would imagine that would vary greatly from person to person. These figures aren't priced according to cost of research, development and manufacture, they are priced according to what analysts believe will be the perceived value for x number of consumers. If you ask my wife they aren't worth $1. If you ask an obsessed fan with a six figure salary, your probably gonna hit a very high price, SS looks for the sweet spot where they can maximize profits. Worth is very subjective.

I'm guesstimating a new Sideshow Vader would be around $175. I think that's about what he's "worth" to me. Regardless, anything that I'm interested in getting, if it has a flexpay option that is the route I go. It just works so well for me and makes things affordable for me that otherwise might not be. Hope that makes sense:lol, I just felt like I was rambling on there for a bit.:cuckoo:

Worth is very subjective.

It's not if you delimit the point of view of the one valuing. From the perspective of the producer, it's worth the full profit margin they believe themselves capable of achieving. They will price it according to what it is worth to them. Supply is a function of the creator's demand.

From the perspective of the buyer, it's worth what they're willing to pay for what they want. I don't see how that's subjective. Objectivity is not a universal standard floating in space/time, unrelated to individuals' unique hierarchy of values.

Back