Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I recently received my Box O Loot and started hanging up my MEGOs!!

MEGO.jpg

Ignore my cluttered bookcase. Also, I ran out of hooks so there's no NES Jason for the time being. Since there's so many of these it looks like I won't be able to display the FUNKO Re-Action line at this point.

Thanks! Just bought more stupid expensive command hooks. 12 of them for $20...nonsense!!

View attachment 159535

Got my Part 2 signed today :) :) Also met Robert Mukes!

Awesome score bro - congrats!

I just got done framing all the cards from the MEGO style NECA figures, they are true little works of art. Can't wait to see what they come up with the Elm Street 2 freddy and dinner party Leatherface! The card art for the upcoming Gorilla Soldier is really super nice too

Thanks dude! Part 2 Jason has always been my favorite! Hoping I can meet some other famous folks like Tony Todd (he's going to be in Pittsburgh soon)...

I should really watch Planet of the Apes, it was one of my grandmother's favorite movie series!

Got any pictures of the framed art? Curious to see how it turned out!

The original POTA is pretty dated nowadays to be honest, but it's fun & nostalgic and all that. Don't go in expecting anything like the newer movies lol

I haven't hung the cards up yet, but I'll try to get a few pics of some for ya bud!

Looks like grandma knitted the doll a sweater. Total fail. Wonder what was on there mind when they made this garbage.

What in the hell...How could NECA screw up so badly. I love this MEGO line to death but damn...

question- are all the masks on the nes mego jason warped and deformed on one side? leaving it looking really bad?

would like to get one but in 90% of the auction pics i see the mask is so jacked.

Back