Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How / what did you fix him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tightened up the shirt...tightened sleeve,trimmed the shirt to look more film accurate,removed the velcro pieces to get a tighter and better fit snug against the torso,added a leather belt w/buckle.....simple stuff that makes a HUGE difference...pics don't do it justice

FullSizeRender.jpg

Thanks. I've actually got double of those figures. These Megos are so good I couldn't decide to have them hanging on a wall in package or out on display so I got both. But I'm running out of space on the walls so I may have to be more picky on which I decide to go double for.

I have avoided this line for ages but I think I am going to cave in and but the Part 2 Freddy and the Part 6 Jason is a must have.

I PO'd the Part 6 Jason. Not sure what I'll do with him though. He'd be like a mini me on my shelves. I just love the Part 6 look so much.

I PO'd the Part 6 Jason. Not sure what I'll do with him though. He'd be like a mini me on my shelves. I just love the Part 6 look so much.

100% picking up the part 6 Jason as I love the look also and I will just add him to my Jason shelf. :wink1:

Literally just going to order my Freddy's Revenge NECA Retro Clothed figure. :yess:

I'm a sucker for all things horror. I might end up with more of these as well. There's not much Scream stuff out there, might get Ghostface.

Part 6 Jason should be due soon. It just means we are this much closer to a Part 7 and Part 8!!!

Part 7 Jason must surely come with the circular saw. Also a new nightmare Freddy would be interesting to see how they would pull it off.

Wall of Mego for Patriot. Candyman was by distinctive dummies.

Includes bonus pic of young me when I was actually cute lmao.

5ea488557a1361e936e82f103300c0d7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm definitely not going to complete collecting this line that is for sure, I will be real picky and only pick up my real 'want's' and that started when I ordered the Freddy's Revenge doll earlier on today. Like I said previously I will definitely pick up the part 6 Jason and I will take it from there.

I love this line, mostly for the packaging art, but have yet to take the plunge. It's a shame there will probably not be a Michael Myers. I don't know what's up with the license holders, but nothing has been done with Halloween in years, merch wise.

I love this line, mostly for the packaging art, but have yet to take the plunge. It's a shame there will probably not be a Michael Myers. I don't know what's up with the license holders, but nothing has been done with Halloween in years, merch wise.

It is strange, like the Boogeyman is untouchable.

The biggest let down so far for this line has been the Freddy's. The super Freddy was great but the sweaters for part 1 and 2 just don't look right. Everything else they've done in Mego format fits the characters well, just these two figures they messed up. The should have used the same material they used for the super Freddy for the part 2 Freddy sweater.

Got Freddy in this morning and I'm impressed. Got things to do the night so I will have a proper look at him tomorrow and get some pics up but so far so good, baby!!! :yess:

Back