Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard from NECA's twitter. Shame.

Anyways, ghost face paid for as well. Still waiting for the damn re-action to come in so I can ship my loot!!!!!

These came in to the shop this week unfortunately an entire case of Ghostface 8" figures came in with damage to the clamshells so they will be reduced to £20 each.
I really like what NECA is doing with these figures i just wish that they either had stands or at least holes in there feet,lets hope they can sort out the rights to Michael Myers soon.

Bleh too bad the case says scre4m. He looks good nonetheless.

The one thing that really bothers me with this line is the clam shell.

Why can't it just have one hangtag hole instead of two?

Ghost Face is my favorite so far (quality-wise). The simple costume works great in this scale. Here's a few quick phone pics:

IMAG0556-sm.JPG

IMAG0560-sm.JPG

IMAG0564-sm.JPG

I wish they would stop claiming they are resealable i have not managed to open one yet without breaking the clam shell. Cool Roy pics Scarrviper.

I wish they would stop claiming they are resealable i have not managed to open one yet without breaking the clam shell. Cool Roy pics Scarrviper.

Thanks.

I've not been able to open one either without cracking the plastic and wrecking it.

found this guy today. Really really love the card art they're doing on this line, tempted to get frames and hang the cards on the wall

^Nice haul, Leatherface looks awesome!!

I'm really enjoying this line much more than I thought I would. There's just something so cool and simple about them... the goofy clothes and fantastic sculpts really work well together. Leatherface is really going to round out my current 'retro' collection and I can't wait to add to the rest of the creeps :)

yeah, these things are addictive! They had the two misfits figures too, but I just could swing em all at the moment. Will nab those too, I think i'm in for this entire line, even the Rocky figure lol

Oh **** a new freddy?.?

Yesssss

It's so good quality wise. His head sculpt isn't goofy and his clothes are tight fit.

Oh **** a new freddy?.?

Yesssss

It's so good quality wise. His head sculpt isn't goofy and his clothes are tight fit.

I know! I'm hoping they're able to translate this to the production figure. That was the main reason I could never buy the first one - the clothes were just too baggy and ridiculous - even for a Mego figure... And it's my favorite version of Krueger, too! :yess:

Oh wow!! I figured we would get more freddies, but wasn't expecting it to look so good.

That part 2 fred is awesome, it'll be nice to have Feddy with the updated body.. and is it wierd that I'm really excited to see what they come up with for the card art? the art on the first freddy fig is sooooo great

Back