Action Figure NECA's Mego Styled Horror Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it actually in stores?
Yes. I work at a Toys R Us, and there are about five of them on our shelf right now. The first batch sold out quickly, but NECA came back to the store a few days ago and brought us more. It's a NYC location.

I just realized the second one I grabbed has a factory error to it...

bydanupy.jpg

Wonder if that makes it less or more desirable lol

I just realized the second one I grabbed has a factory error to it...

bydanupy.jpg

Wonder if that makes it less or more desirable lol

Oh wow you scored today! Gives me hope man, thanks for offering to pick one up for me too, that's really cool of you!! I'm gonna make a run today and see if I get lucky, but if you end back there and they have any more I would definitely take you up on your offer & give you a little extra $ for the help :)

On that error, it might be worth more, who knows? but personally it would drive me nuts! i would probably take it back and exchange for another

Haha. I'll see. Might have to go back and pick you up another. Did you want one?

I posted it on NECA's Facebook page :D

If anyone else needs one. Let me know by tonight.

Haha. I'll see. Might have to go back and pick you up another. Did you want one?

I posted it on NECA's Facebook page :D

If anyone else needs one. Let me know by tonight.
Yah I do! I just edited my post (I forgot to put in in there on my response, just woke up lol)

Alright. I'm going to check the store closer to work later. If not I'll go back to the same store. They had at least 10

“@buffalano: @NECA_TOYS any chance for a mego style Michael Myers?” I want to, licensor has not been responsive. I've tried many times

Looks like Michael Myers won't happen for a while. I wonder who the licensor is.

NECA is going to send me the accessories in the mail :) I might end up keeping this error Jason for the hell of it.

I have just noticed this but is the box art based off of the Sideshow Premium Format Statue by any chance.

It is but I think they used London 1888's awesome print/shirt for the design.

Also I hope I don't mean to badmouth London 1888 but he's a scammer nowadays. Placed an order and sent many emails after a month. Kept deleting posts on fb etc etc

Liking these Jason figures. I've found a few on line. In mean time tho, I hope I can add these to this thread of Neca Mego style horrors .

These are pretty cool Iron Maiden Eddie figures.
The Trooper is the better of the two, but the Powerslave figure has its merits.

vevxis.jpg

a5g4s1.jpg

can you folks please take a photo of it beside a 1:6 scale figure. are the heads in scale if you port them out to a TT body?
that powerslave ed could use that 3a mummy for an easy fix, if its on scale.

It looks like BBTS has PT 2 Jason in stock and mine's shipping today.:yess: Can't wait to see it, I'm liking this one more than the PT 3 version from last year.

I added some extra touch to my Ash to make him more accurate (Trimmed the Ripped shirt,torn collar and added a belt) makes a BIG difference

100_6762.JPG100_6764.JPG100_6765.JPG

It actually looks pretty good. Nice job.

I love this line. I can't wait til my Loot eventually ships. I'm just waiting for the Funko Re-Action to come in stock damnit,

I wonder if Sam from Trick r Treat will ever make it into their Mego style horror line. It would be an instant purchase from me :pray:

Back