NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So they are releasing it again? I see the pre order is marked as sold out. Haven't had much luck with pre orders from bbts lately they seem to come up short. Ive got one from 09?, around here somewhere...have yet to open it. Only 2 on ebay must be hard to find.

As in, he had it painted by somebody for him

Hell of a repaint. I'd like to re-do mine. Add that to the list of projects I'd love to do but will probably never have the time to undertake...

Wish I still had the kenner one from when I was a wee lad, used to have him rip the heads off my 12" joes.

Got my secound neca 22 in. alien,( finally got the foggy dome version) i sold my first one because it was the clear dome version and i had nothing else to scale with it at the time,
now i will have the upcoming 19 in. predator to go with it.
can't wait ! also have the 18 in. neca endoskeleron on the way.
they should all look great together.

How did you get your latest one? I got the last 'preorder' from BBTS but I have a slight suspicion it won't come to pass since no one seems to know anything about a rerelease of this figure.

How did you get your latest one? I got the last 'preorder' from BBTS but I have a slight suspicion it won't come to pass since no one seems to know anything about a rerelease of this figure.
I don't think there will be a re-release, i think bbts is getting neca unsold warehouse stock.
got mine off ebay.

Ah. Oh well, if I get one great, hopefully a foggy dome one but if not so be it.

chances are it will have the foggy dome, because chances are the one's bbts is getting is the secound run of these, which had the foggy dome. my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for the optimism :)

I had the Alien (complete score) on last night and had to have a good look at the 8" figure especially during the music from when Brett is taken and Parker & Lambert are killed. Great music, great figure.

Thanks for the optimism :)

I had the Alien (complete score) on last night and had to have a good look at the 8" figure especially during the music from when Brett is taken and Parker & Lambert are killed. Great music, great figure.

you are a true alien fan.

Just bought one of these big baddies from Cornerstorecomics.com on sale for $36.99. Can't wait to get my 1/4 Predators to set up a battle. Time to build a dark diorama room with columns so a Pred can slam the Alien into one, I loved that scene in AVP.

got mine for $30. the acrylic display i got for it was around $100. i'm happy with it and i wouldn't pay that for the HT figure.

Back