NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is the original version, which had a clear dome and there was also a later, limited release version, that had a 'cloudy' dome.

Just bought one of these big baddies from Cornerstorecomics.com on sale for $36.99. Can't wait to get my 1/4 Predators to set up a battle. Time to build a dark diorama room with columns so a Pred can slam the Alien into one, I loved that scene in AVP.

So is CSC's 18'' alien the new one supposedly on preorder at BBTS? Hm...has to be right?

There is the original version, which had a clear dome and there was also a later, limited release version, that had a 'cloudy' dome.

Thanks Sabres, I thought I purchased some cheap asian knock off. Hmm might have to go looking to buy the original version then.

I hope the one I got off eBay has the foggy dome. It was in the pic, but the guy said in the description he was selling more than one..

mine is the 1st edition clear dome. which is fine, gonna get it repainted and it's easier to fix if there isn't already paint on it.

Do you have a picture of it?

If your interested, I have an original version I'd be willing to trade for a 'cloudy' version.

I would take you up on the offer however I had placed a order with cornerstorecomics a day before. The website picture on Necaonline does look like they will be releasing the original.

This just arrived and I can not describe how amazing it is.
Minus a few paint problems on and around the dome this is just..perfect.
Well, if I could get the mouth to close all the way it would be perfect.

This just arrived and I can not describe how amazing it is.
Minus a few paint problems on and around the dome this is just..perfect.
Well, if I could get the mouth to close all the way it would be perfect.
mine won't close all the way either but my 8" one does. guess it's one of those things that happens when you scale up plastic figures.

Try heating the mouth with a hairdryer, that should soften the plastic enough for you to close the mouth.

mine won't close all the way either but my 8" one does. guess it's one of those things that happens when you scale up plastic figures.
Yeah, same with my two 8 inchers. I really can't believe how amazing this thing looks. I'd sell my HT Mr. Black figure before this.

Back