NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what's that figure next to it (on the right)...18" predalien maybe? Maybe 18" AVP:R alien. If it's just another alien, maybe the 18" predalien is in fact in the works...a decent alternative to HT.

I think we might be getting 18" versions of all of the AvP:R characters.

Here's a shot that clearly shows the lower half of a Predalien.

DSC_01373.jpg

I don't know if it's just the perspective of the photo, but I'm not crazy about the look of the feet... Other than that, this thing looks beautiful.

If I had to go by looks alone, I'd choose the NECA aliens over HT?S any day. Too bad they're not that well articulated.
I'm not sure those are meant as 18", it could just be the original sculpts which are always made at that scale.

As an owner of the 7" PredAlien, that 18" version better have a base or it's going to flop over a lot and likely break.

That said, the quality should be fantastic, though out of scale, will look better than the Hot Toys figure likely.

that predalien definitely isnt 7".. neither are these:monkey5:monkey5 wonder if they really are the prototype sculpts like someone here mentioned or if they will be up for sale some time later

Img1876.jpg

Img1852.jpg

Img1853.jpg

that predalien definitely isnt 7".. neither are these:monkey5:monkey5 wonder if they really are the prototype sculpts like someone here mentioned or if they will be up for sale some time later

If the 7" succeeds, I could see them releasing 18". All depends. I'm pretty sure the 7" figures are scaled down from 18" designs, so the 18" figures have to be made. Unfortunately, this also means that with 7", 12" and 18" NECA figures, you essentially get the same exact figure in 3 scales, though sometimes there is variation. The AWE Jack Sparrow had a coat in 7" form but no coat in 12" and 18".

Yup,he looks great!
NECA really did a stellar job on the AvP-R figures. I hope they go through all the Alien and Predator movies. It is time we had fully accurate figures of all these creatures.

What scale will that Wolf come out in bro?

if the Alien is 18' say about 14 for the Wolf?

Man if Wolf is 18inch ill be crying! ill be grabbing him and the Alien

As far as I know, there are no definite plans on doing the AvP-R figures in 18" scale, it depends on how well the sales go, I guess.

Yeah, those are the prototypes.
I've asked Kyle about that stuff, but there's still no definite plans on doing them at 18"...
Besides, I'm pestering him to do the Alien at 1/6 scale! :D

Yeah, those are the prototypes.
I've asked Kyle about that stuff, but there's still no definite plans on doing them at 18"...
Besides, I'm pestering him to do the Alien at 1/6 scale! :D

if you're gonna pester him, pester him to do an 18" predator!!

if you're gonna pester him, pester him to do an 18" predator!!

Man, if you only knew how this guy wants to do the 18" Predator...
Let's just say that if he had his way, you'd all have an 18" Predator before the end of the year.

You guys should start a petition for that.

Man, if you only knew how this guy wants to do the 18" Predator...
Let's just say that if he had his way, you'd all have an 18" Predator before the end of the year.

You guys should start a petition for that.

i know that it all comes down to numbers and the numbers say that 18" in general are pretty risky. but if there is one company that can pull it off, it's NECA. They are leading the market right now in the affordable 18" figure line.

Back