NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the idea is to try and place the swivel/cut joints in the least obtrusive place so as to not break up the sculpt too much, which is the major drawback of those cut joints when placed mid-thigh or mid-biceps... just like in McFarlane's case.

Yeah, the idea is to try and place the swivel/cut joints in the least obtrusive place so as to not break up the sculpt too much, which is the major drawback of those cut joints when placed mid-thigh or mid-biceps... just like in McFarlane's case.

Absolutely. I still hate those, and am trying to work around them on my custom ALIEN.

Where is this 18" NECA one already selling? Any links???

AVPgalaxy is supposed to have some high-res images of this figure, somebody a member there who can post them here?

(Some high-res Wolf images are great to)

Absolutely. I still hate those, and am trying to work around them on my custom ALIEN.

Where is this 18" NECA one already selling? Any links???

It won't be out until May. It doesn't look like anyone has it up for pre-order yet.

NECA stuff is usually pretty easy to find if you are anywhere close to a FYE, Spencers or Suncoast (if any are still open around you). I never had much trouble finding NECA figures in person as opposed to buying on-line.

And really for the price, I think I'll have to get him... even if I don't have a great spot for him to go.

Ya, Hot Topic is another story that carries NECA, though I haven't seen it in person, but Spencer's tends to carry the 18 inchers. You can just wait and check one of those places online, you don't even have to go to a comic shop site to get these. That's one good thing about NECA and McFarlane, fairly easy availability.

Cornerstore Comics has it up for pre-order for $33.99.

https://www.cornerstorecomics.com/

Here's the hi-res image...

Alien18original.jpg

Last edited:
I'm with GB, I'm just going to walk into the store and pick this up, I know I'll be able to, no sense paying shipping on it.

I'm sure the joints will be pretty sturdy, and the right combination of leg and tail posing will create a solid tripod setup for it to stay standing.

Looks great, though I kinda wish he was a bit shorter, like 16 inches, so he could fit in as a temporary buddy for my Hot Toys Alien figures. HT will inevitably do their own Alien, but who knows when that'll turn up.

Back