NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wheres the petition?

i want an 18inch Predator & Alien

but please no stuff ups when the product somes out, keep it prototype like :)

I finally decided to preorder this after some debate. I'm not really a fan of the 18" figures, but I think this will be an exception. If it looks as good as some of the pictures we've been seeing, it'll be almost like an Alien PF figure, but much cheaper.

Yeah this will be the ALIEN figure to beat. I'm still excited to see what HT does with their Alien though. The way they engineered the articulation on their previous alien figures is brilliant.

i def want an 18" version to go along side my 18" kenner version............i've been looking forward to this ever since it was announced.

i want to know how in the hell an 18" figure grows 3" inches from concept to final production?.........wait for it..........wait........wait............."thats what she said !!!!!!"........:rotfl

I know personally, I'd prefer a taller Alien.

I've got my 24" Marmit Alien and I'm ready to add this bad boy.

you are an obsessive superfreak when it comes to collecting alien collectables:lol
ive seen your collection, i know:lol

babyrly.gif

I'm sure that if NECA release this baby in 1/6 scale they would make a killing.
I mean, at 35 dollars who is not going to double dip?
We're shelling out around 120 for a single HT figure as it is.

I know I'm going to get the 21" and the 9" from NECA, and hopefully they also make the 14" one.

Back