NECA's 18" ALIEN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW.

img1871qt1.jpg

7" version coming also.

Kick ass !!!!!!!!!!

That's pretty damned cool looking, too bad they didn't just say screw it and sculpt it to be 1/6. But still should be a very impressive piece to own :rock

FOOKIN' SWEET!! HELL YEAH!! LOVE IT!!

And does anyone know anything about the Chestburster and Facehugger?

Possible accessories? :google

Glad you like it Jamal!

That figure kicks so much butt it's in an alien league of its own. And at 21"-22" it will dominate my puny 1/6 scale display! If only they gave us one in 1/6 scale... I mean, this is the moment to do it. Now that HT have announced that they will release human characters from Alien, a 1/6 scale figure would sell like hot cakes!
Well, they still might, I suppose they want to se how well this does, although I'm sure it will sell out in no time.

Did you guys notice the white gums? Finally somebody gets that right! Such a little, little known detail... it just brings a smile to my face.

Im very impressed with that bro!

I hope it stands nice and tall and doesnt sag with the joints after a while. Its gonna be a toy ill be looking closely at!

Any news if theres a base it comes on?

Frankly, I never asked Kyle about that... but my guess would be that it has to come with some sort of base. The design of the alien is way too top heavy to stand like that unassisted.
I mean, I can get HT's figures to stand on their own (no using the tail as a tripod), as well as the McF 12" alien, but it's just not very safe, they are always in danger of toppling over.

I'm really impressed by how nice that looks. NECA did a great job on this. I'll have to pick up the 7" version too.

So what's that figure next to it (on the right)...18" predalien maybe? Maybe 18" AVP:R alien. If it's just another alien, maybe the 18" predalien is in fact in the works...a decent alternative to HT.

Back