NECA ROCKY & Apollo Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah but unlike the JAKKS line don't expect Adrien and Pauly, Mick and the shark loaner.

i still have my Jakks figures,every single one of them from every series except the worthless announcers,Rocky's random sparring Partner(Roberto Duran) and the random guy interviewing Apollo on tv in Rocky 2.

Last edited:
i still have my Jakks figures,every single one of them from every series except the worthless announcers,Rocky's random sparring Partner(Roberto Duran) and the random guy interviewing Apollo on tv in Rocky 2.

I still have them to, 2006 started all the Rocky collectibles, Rocky has to be one of the most under used licences, from 1976 up until 2006, very little is made, even for Rocky III they only made three figures, just don't understand it. At the time Star Wars toys already established movie related toys could make millions for the studios.

A lot of the Jakks stuff is going up in value, The Collectors Ring and the Championship belt have gone way up, and if you can find the championship belt that was never released for the figures, that's gone for $300 - $500 on ebay, AMAZING! Still don't understand how Jakks could make over 60+ figs and never release a championship belt with any of the figures:gah:

Rocky83 I see you're from Norway, I'm very sorry to hear what happened, glad they got the guy, do you live close to the bombing or the shootings?

I live about 15 minutes drive away from central Oslo so yes pretty close.The shooting incident happened about 30 minutes drive from central oslo so everything happened close to me.

Thanks for the thoughts Balboa,this weekend have affected us all,the biggest tragedy in norwegian history since world war II.

I still have them to, 2006 started all the Rocky collectibles, Rocky has to be one of the most under used licences, from 1976 up until 2006, very little is made, even for Rocky III they only made three figures, just don't understand it. At the time Star Wars toys already established movie related toys could make millions for the studios.

A lot of the Jakks stuff is going up in value, The Collectors Ring and the Championship belt have gone way up, and if you can find the championship belt that was never released for the figures, that's gone for $300 - $500 on ebay, AMAZING! Still don't understand how Jakks could make over 60+ figs and never release a championship belt with any of the figures:gah:

Rocky83 I see you're from Norway, I'm very sorry to hear what happened, glad they got the guy, do you live close to the bombing or the shootings?

I live about 15 minutes drive away from central Oslo so yes pretty close.The shooting incident happened about 30 minutes drive from central oslo so everything happened close to me.

Thanks for the thoughts Balboa,this weekend have affected us all,the biggest tragedy in norwegian history since world war II.

I think we're the only 3 here from rockyfigs.com right? Those were the good old days.

I think we're the only 3 here from rockyfigs.com right? Those were the good old days.

Good days friend, to bad we rarely get to talk about new Rocky or Rambo stuff anymore, those were great days, every two months another new line of Rocky action figs where released, a lot of discussion and arguing going on back then, and the figs only cost $9.00 lol.

Voorhees27, I have to ask, I see you collect Terminator, big time! I saw all the new Terminator collectibles from SDCC, WOW! you better start saving bubby, tons of great stuff, looks like you'll be spending $2,000 - $3,000 on Terminator stuff next year. I wish they made that much stuff for Rocky and Rambo.

BTW some bad news on the NECA figs, their going to be 7 inch, not 18 inch, read it on a google news search, could be wrong though, I guess will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Good days friend, to bad we rarely get to talk about new Rocky or Rambo stuff anymore, those were great days, every two months another new line of Rocky action figs where released, a lot of discussion and arguing going on back then, and the figs only cost $9.00 lol.

Voorhees27, I have to ask, I see you collect Terminator, big time! I saw all the new Terminator collectibles from SDCC, WOW! you better start saving bubby, tons of great stuff, looks like you'll be spending $2,000 - $3,000 on Terminator stuff next year. I wish they made that much stuff for Rocky and Rambo.

BTW some bad news on the NECA figs, their going to be 7 inch, not 18 inch, read it on a google news search, could be wrong though, I guess will just have to wait and see.

Thats not suprising, They mainly do 7-inch figures anyway. But I kinda was hoping for a 1:4 scale Rocky.:(

Yeah I always assumed they would be 7 inch. These days if anything they'll do a 12" version. I think the Predator was the first new 18" figure they've done in years.

Hehe yeah even at $9 a pop some still demanded perfection :lol What did you see Terminator related at the con?

Hehe yeah even at $9 a pop some still demanded perfection :lol What did you see Terminator related at the con?

Voorhees27 go to Michael Crawford's thread, I just checked it, it's on page 3, photo coverage of SDCC, I think five companies are making Terminator collectibles, Sideshow has an incredible PF Terminator statue, so much stuff, I think you may go into bankruptcy this year.

Voorhees27 go to Michael Crawford's thread, I just checked it, it's on page 3, photo coverage of SDCC, I think five companies are making Terminator collectibles, Sideshow has an incredible PF Terminator statue, so much stuff, I think you may go into bankruptcy this year.

Oh the Sideshow T1 PF? :lol Yep got it on order. :D I still need to check Crawford photos though. I also think Enterbay is about to release (never know with them though) a 1/4 scale T2 piece as well. Yeah 2011-2012 is gonna be a tough ass budget buddy :lol

Back