NECA: Rambo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rambo!
75039c64810c99057f89ce12a52a5e96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy mentioned recently through Twitter that more Rambo and Rocky later in the year. Probs shown at the next show. That is all he ever said about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy said this today on twitter

At least 2 more Rambo figures are coming this year that we didn't show. One might be for SDCC. The other for regular retail

Randy said this today on twitter

At least 2 more Rambo figures are coming this year that we didn't show. One might be for SDCC. The other for regular retail

A SDCC exclusive? That's lame. The retail figure is probably the bow and arrow Rambo from part 2 with that awful head sculpt they showed a while ago.

At least they're continuing I suppose. I need to get the retro soon.

I really hope they do a 1/4 Rambo..been waiting for so long..after SS's absolutely terrible attempt!

That's awesome. The sculpt looks a lot better than it did at the Con last year. Love the nostalgia, almost want one to keep MIB for memories. It's crazy what they get rights to.

I see a third Rambo with tank top is coming regular release, nice.

That's awesome. The sculpt looks a lot better than it did at the Con last year. Love the nostalgia, almost want one to keep MIB for memories. It's crazy what they get rights to.

I see a third Rambo with tank top is coming regular release, nice.

If you look closely at the tank top Rambo, you can also see that he comes with the bag for the arrows. You can see the strap around his chest. Are the SDCC Ex figures available only at SDCC?

Back