NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! :)

Rubber mould turned out great!

Has any fellow UK managed to get hold of a David figure yet?

Cheers

Bri:D

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Will have my first resin pull tomorrow. Paint one up and see how it looks.

Bri

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Got my deacon and David yesterday and they are great! Deacon is a little annoying to get right on his stand but good sculpts and especially happy with paint!

Sent from the Monolith.

Just got an email from BBTS that they got series 2 in stock and are processing my order!!!

fyi...noomi rapace just confirmed that she had a meeting w ridley scott two weeks ago and that the script for the proposed prometheus sequel is currently in production. As was previously rumored, rapace and fassbender are, in fact, signed on to reprise their roles as shaw and david, respectively. pretty exciting news for prometheus fans!

fyi...noomi rapace just confirmed that she had a meeting w ridley scott two weeks ago and that the script for the proposed prometheus sequel is currently in production. As was previously rumored, rapace and fassbender are, in fact, signed on to reprise their roles as shaw and david, respectively. pretty exciting news for prometheus fans!

Very nice! :yess:

Good news so far... I wonder if David will be made whole again!

612dd568-ed22-48e2-a79b-f51f976275f4_zpsbebfd797.jpg

Good news so far... I wonder if David will be made whole again!

Maybe He could be like the Robot head from LEXX the TV series

Lexx was a great show about a Love Slave that got the body but didn't get the right programming, A robot that did get the love slave programming and decapitated in the process, an Undead assassin and a security guard on the run... all flying around in a Giant Living Ship that can blow up planets. Great series.

Found the Deacon and David8 at Newbury Comics (a local record store). TRU doesn't have them yet. I still need to open them but they look so cool!

Back