NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
newprom1_zpsdc877226.jpg

newprom2_zps7d0607fd.jpg

Chair seat Jockey leads and Engineer does machines
full grown Alien's cool but rude, but that Deacon man is a party dude

@skooternb: the original alien is fantastic. However, they are quite expensive these days. plus, it took me a min to track one down that didnt break straight out of the box. aaaaaannnd finally, neca has said they are going to be redoing the original giger xeno after the xeno from aliens (86) comes out. Not necessarily trying to discourage you from buying the giger alien; i like mine quite a bit...just wanted to give as much info as possible. take care.

@viking spawn: very cool display! thanks for sharing.

Are you pictures on a hosting site like photobucket or image shack?
If so, copy the the forum code for the picture and paste it directly into the text field here when you reply

@dr. odd. Thanks. at least they are click-able links now.

Check out the pics, folks. :)

Got David and the Deacon yesterday. Fantastic figures. I really love the ways these turned out. Good poseability, and the paint on mine was top notch.

@skooternb: the original alien is fantastic. However, they are quite expensive these days. plus, it took me a min to track one down that didnt break straight out of the box. aaaaaannnd finally, neca has said they are going to be redoing the original giger xeno after the xeno from aliens (86) comes out. Not necessarily trying to discourage you from buying the giger alien; i like mine quite a bit...just wanted to give as much info as possible. take care.

Thanks for the info man! I have my 1979 Alien and he is lonely.

Found series 2 @ TRU today and the best part was they rang up @ $12.99. $3 off!

I wasn't sure I was going to collect these, so I never got series 1. Once I saw series 2, and all the Aliens coming out, I decided they were worth it. My store had a few series 1 left, so I bought series 1 & 2. The checkout guy picked up a series 1 figure and scanned it 4 times, so I got them all for $12.99. Not sure if they were all priced like this, or just series 1.

Last edited:
I keep visiting my local comic shop but they only just got the engineer/trilobite 2 pack! :what:

Hope they arrive in the UK soon!

My custom base will be reviel tomorrow also!! :D

Bri

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

public service announcement: Although TRU does not currently have prometheus series 2 figures listed on their website, i was able to find them at my local brick and mortar TRU this afternoon (metro atlanta). Series 2 is starting to show up...slowly, but surely.

btw...TRU must have just put the figs on the shelf. They had mispriced the figures at 12.99 each (TRU sells series 2 for 15.99 each)! Needless to say, I jumped for joy and purchased 3 of each. They immediately took down the tag after they were forced to sell them to me at the declared price. Nice haul!

As i stated before, I couldnt be happier with david and the deacon! As much as i loved series 1, i think series 2 is even better! I am super impressed with this series! cant wait for Shaw (hope S2 sells well enough to bring S3 to fruition...it certainly should).
happy hunting.

edit: @moe, oops...just saw your post. It was just series 2 that was mispriced at 12.99. it was a total mistake. the lady at checkout knew it was a mistake and begrudgingly sold them to me at that price and promptly changed the sign. they rang up as 15.99 but the tag was 12.99. we got lucky. Strange that this happened at two TRU locations. May i ask where you purchased your figures? which TRU?

Back