NECA: Prometheus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i completely agree that the neck joint is ugly and just generally poorly executed (too long). However, i like the mouth. It looks quite similar to what is seen in the film. I think the mouth has that same awkward creepiness seen in the film.
overall, the deacon is a solid figure. the accessories (hammerpedes and severed engineer head w/ helmet) are killer. definitely worth 17 bucks, imo.

edit: as far as poses go, the deacon looks great off the stand, kneeling, w/ head pointing down (crest pointing up in the air). very cool.

FROM CTR:

2013_International_Toy_Fair_NECA-52.jpg

2013_International_Toy_Fair_NECA-57.jpg

2013_International_Toy_Fair_NECA-58.jpg

2013_International_Toy_Fair_NECA-59.jpg

2013_International_Toy_Fair_NECA-60.jpg

2013_International_Toy_Fair_NECA-61.jpg

REALLY like that Shaw figure...hope it makes it to retail...

indeed. Though im particularly obsessed w the Shaw figure, i really want BOTH. Got my fingers crossed. Does anyone else want Fifield to come with an urn as his accessory?
Everything hinges upon the success of david and the deacon (buy!).

I'm currently on the search for a David figure.
I am in the process of making a scaled Deacon to go with the engineer figures. 90% done it will then be cast in resin.

Also a piece that can be placed on the engineer chest to simulate the birth...

2013-02-24180338_zpse6e5f4cf.jpg

Cheers

Bri

I'm currently on the search for a David figure.
I am in the process of making a scaled Deacon to go with the engineer figures. 90% done it will then be cast in resin.

Also a piece that can be placed on the engineer chest to simulate the birth...

2013-02-24180338_zpse6e5f4cf.jpg

Cheers

Bri

Are you going to make castings to sell?

I'd be very interested in one.

Yep. Sure am. im making my rubber mould once I add all the details. It wil be cast in solid resin so should hold all details nicely.

Will need to set up a new thread and set up a price list. Still need to finish my base too.

Cheers :)

Bri

Its the lighting. There is lots of textures on the sculpt. Will take a better shot ;-)

Bri

wow that looks really cool. once it's painted and glossed etc. it will look awesome I bet

Thank you very much. I will be using a fast cast resin so should be able to churn out quite a few of these if the demand is high enough.

Thanks,

Bri

Back