Factory Entertainment Star Trek Model Starships

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyroes

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://blog.trekcore.com/2023/07/f...masterworks-star-trek-starship-models-reveal/

“Launching officially at San Diego Comic Con later this month, the first FE MasterWorks starships will be the refit Constitution-class USS Enterprise from Star Trek: The Motion Picture, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, and Star Trek III: The Search for Spock, the USS Excelsior as seen in Star Trek III, and the Galaxy-class USS Enterprise-D as it appeared in Star Trek: The Next Generation.

As for pricing? A representative from Factory Entertainment revealed through social media that the cost of each approximately-three-foot-long model is expected to start at a $15,000 USD price point — the models will be produced mainly of resin, but will also feature other mixed material in their construction.”

Models look promising but 15K is just insane!

They look lovely but for 15k they should be able to engineer stands that don't look like that on the D and excelsior

The underside of the Enterprise D saucer looks wrong as well, the flat portion where the stand is touching. The power supply should be impeded in the stand column for the D.

If this was maybe $1,500 I’d consider it but there’s no way these are worth $15,000 USD, damn.

So stupid! How many collectors are actually able to afford something like this? I'm surprised there has not been a company willing to produce statues or models of Trek ships in the 2K to 3K range.

So stupid! How many collectors are actually able to afford something like this? I'm surprised there has not been a company willing to produce statues or models of Trek ships in the 2K to 3K range.
Yep there's super cheap, and this

We need a middle ground

It's a shame Chronicle went out of business before they could release any of theirs. Considering Tomy is going to continue their line I am not sure where the market is for these. I can't imagine them being worth any more than $5K and that is if they look perfect. Those stands are a no go.

According to this clip they’re apparently only making 4-5 of each ship.

For that money they better correct the bridge, impulse crystal and shuttle bay area for it to be the NX 2000 from STIII, what they have on display is NCC-2000 from ST V.

Weren't there previous licenced ships of this size that went from $7-10K like more than 10 years ago. I think it was qMX or something, so the price isn't totally surprising.

But it looks like my Tomy Enterprise may have actually shipped. If legit, I'll have it in hand by Monday, my time.

Weren't there previous licenced ships of this size that went from $7-10K like more than 10 years ago. I think it was qMX or something, so the price isn't totally surprising.

But it looks like my Tomy Enterprise may have actually shipped. If legit, I'll have it in hand by Monday, my time.
Did you get an extra for me?
Ill buy it at cost.🙂
-Jim

Back