NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Things that register no heat signals show up as blue. In this scene specifically, Dutch's shirt and rifle, as well as Billy's gear and rifle, are dark blue.

https://panstudio.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/predator-vision1.jpg

Also, there is cyan blue in the color mix as well. More so then all the lime green. The problem is that the clear lime green is the base for the figure with red and yellow painted on. I think the base for the figure should be the same 'glowing blue' plastic used on the SDCC NES Jason. Then apply the lime green, yellow, red and cyan paint to it. Just my $0.02.

This would be awesome. Heat vision/glow in the dark Dutch.

I got my trophy skulls today! So sick!

9320651080_5a73c11ca0_c.jpg

Those are sick and they look great on the trophy wall, i wish they were 1/6 scale, hot toys will eventually make a dx p2 with trophy skull display i bet. Awesome job by neca on these tho, congrats.

The Sideshow PF isn't that great

I don't know if I would buy this, I'm only interested in the Predators (not AVP) but if the paint job is good, than I'll consider it...

Those are sick and they look great on the trophy wall, i wish they were 1/6 scale, hot toys will eventually make a dx p2 with trophy skull display i bet. Awesome job by neca on these tho, congrats.

Same here. When I first learned of these, I was stoked. But later disappointed when I found out they were not 1/6. :(

I am sure seeing a lot of "recycled" figures from Neca this year. I don't think I have ever seen this before. The reuse of molds for the Predator and Gremlins....wow. I wonder if the business is hurting. I hope not.

I am sure seeing a lot of "recycled" figures from Neca this year. I don't think I have ever seen this before. The reuse of molds for the Predator and Gremlins....wow. I wonder if the business is hurting. I hope not.

Not hurting but why wouldn't they get the most bang for their buck? I'm sure it helps them out a lot in order to give us new stuff, I'm pretty sure series 12 will be ago stuff of maybe even the 3rd slot for series 11 if it isn't that dead end predator or heat vision Dutch. And that Dutch is awesome btw, and really stoked on the new elder, looks great

As a huge Neca fan, really disapointed with their stuff this year. I was expecting new Aliens marines, new P1 character (mabye Billy and Dillon) and some new Prometheus figures. They basically showed nothing, besides recycled boring stuff.

I suppose this is the price to be paid when dealing with the company that is most informative of all toy companies on a continual basis. When it comes time for the show there isn't anything new or unexpected because we've already heard about it from them on twitter.

A bit extreme, no? They're making what you want, seems pretty to moan that they're not doing it fast enough.

As a Terminator 3 fan, I feel like you should be happy a film as poor as AvP is getting figures at all :wink1:

No, its not extreme.

1. They change the AVP Design.
2. They make so many silly versions.
When they make cool figures like the rescue team, I have no problem with it.

They can make this versions, but in a other line.
I dont understand why neca make not two or three different Predator lines.

For example a Predator and Predator 2 line or a movie and comic line.

Further on the heat vision Dutch the colors are false.

I think the Thermal Vision Dutch looks alright, the colours they have used are fairly accurate. It's the jungle that appears blue.
If they had him displayed in a blue jungle diorama it would look better.

The foto looks like the proto from the SDCC last year.

I hope they use the transculent plastic for Dutch(and all human figures).
But they must inprove this plastic.
It looks to glossy, to waxy.
A way more mat look better(like Hot Toys, Enterbay, Blitzway, etc.).

And the must inprove the camo paint, the 7" figures have no green camo paint and the green ground color on his pants and shiert looks a little bit cheap.

Back