NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Dead End pic surfaced for those who are interested...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BPaJdlrCMAML3PR.jpg:large

^^Reminds me of Power Rangers.

Have any pics of 1:4 scale Elder been posted? I saw some one on another site...I had to take a screenshot, I couldnt copy the link. :dunno

Screenshot_2013-07-18-11-41-12_zpsf32b81e5.png

Last edited:
Nice but it definately needs some tweaking (colours of the face, or lack off and dreads mostly), why the hell does he have his knifes in his gauntlet haha

Look at how much more brown the head really was

7457407_3_l.jpg

p2elder.jpg

Last edited:
I think I actually dig this one, surprisingly. When I should dislike it for how over the top it is. :lol

sdcc2013_neca_17.jpg

Surprising that he has the AVP disc weapon though.

God damn this looks so fine, it's the 1st time I've wanted another Pred figure again since I got my city hunter.

^^Reminds me of Power Rangers.

Have any pics of 1:4 scale Elder been posted? I saw some one on another site...I had to take a screenshot, I couldnt copy the link. :dunno

Screenshot_2013-07-18-11-41-12_zpsf32b81e5.png

I like the look of the figure much more here, including the overly-gray paint apps. That crappy netting just doesn't do it for me.

Exactly. It almost feels like NECA is hoping these new series don't sell well to cancel the predator line or something

Do they hate AVP so much that they rather release all this CRAP instead of AVP?
is that what's going on?

znU8J69.jpg

yeah like WHAT THE *** ARE THESE PEOPLE THINKING? he literally looks like crap!

From the marketing viewpoint this is very stupid.

They spend money and time in the AVP protos ant then they kill the line with this silly figures.

Further I think this is arrogant.
Its not fair to the AVP fans(they have the right to like AVP).
And its not fair to the film makers, especially the designers from AVP.

Further its very unfair that they change the AVP design for the figures.

Nice but it definately needs some tweaking (colours of the face, or lack off and dreads mostly), why the hell does he have his knifes in his gauntlet haha

Look at how much more brown the head really was

While I agree he needs more brown, those really aren't the best examples.

Picture 1: The latex is old and has turned more orange/brown as it aged.

Picture 2: Somebody altered the levels of the photo, which is now completely inaccurate. Better photo is below.

sw010.jpg

God damn this looks so fine, it's the 1st time I've wanted another Pred figure again since I got my city hunter.

IM with you. I only collect the jungle hunter and passed on all the other types like the predator 2 series and dead end. But this one just looks like a bad asssss.

From the marketing viewpoint this is very stupid.

They spend money and time in the AVP protos ant then they kill the line with this silly figures.

Further I think this is arrogant.
Its not fair to the AVP fans(they have the right to like AVP).
And its not fair to the film makers, especially the designers from AVP.

Further its very unfair that they change the AVP design for the figures.

A bit extreme, no? They're making what you want, seems pretty to moan that they're not doing it fast enough.

As a Terminator 3 fan, I feel like you should be happy a film as poor as AvP is getting figures at all :wink1:

WOW I just got an email from Amazon and guess what....Neca Refunded me the $5.45 on the shipping making it only $3 like their Ebays shipping price. This move has made me love Neca even more for great customer service.

I actually really like this heat-vision Dutch figure, but won't be buying it because they painted him green instead of blue for some reason...

This new Borg figure has piqued my interest though. Very unique and detailed mask. Wonder what the story is behind this.

I actually really like this heat-vision Dutch figure, but won't be buying it because they painted him green instead of blue for some reason...

This new Borg figure has piqued my interest though. Very unique and detailed mask. Wonder what the story is behind this.

Hopefully they listen and change the colors on him. The two pack though is whats on my mind.

I just don't understand why there is no light/dark blue in the heat vision Dutch. There's WAY too much lime green. Also don't understand why they went through so much trouble on Predator dios for the figures that have been in stores now for almost a month.

Back