NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt on this piece is fantastic. Sadly, this is probably going to be less than stellar. As with previous human figures the face will be rough with poor paint. I know it's NECA and I shouldn't expect too much, but come on please deliver.

I think the Thermal Vision Dutch looks alright, the colours they have used are fairly accurate. It's the jungle that appears blue.
If they had him displayed in a blue jungle diorama it would look better.

BBTS has 1:4 Dutch up for preorder

NEC12269.jpg

Hell yeah! I just got the e-mail about that so pre-ordered!

The sculpt on this piece is fantastic. Sadly, this is probably going to be less than stellar. As with previous human figures the face will be rough with poor paint. I know it's NECA and I shouldn't expect too much, but come on please deliver.

I'm inclined to agree. Not sure if I want this. 1:4 scale NECA humans have neater paint than their smaller counterparts, as in less ''paint where it shouldn't have gone'' scenarios but that's about it. Its still not good enough to elevate the figure above its low-end station.

Even if it isn't up to par I may get (probably NECA's hope) to see if I can repaint it. However, based on the 12", which I also got, that was a ***** to paint and get right. It didn't help that the texture on the face was rough.

I don't like the BD Iron Man and that's a proto. I want Dutch to be great.

IM with you. I only collect the jungle hunter and passed on all the other types like the predator 2 series and dead end. But this one just looks like a bad asssss.

Yeah, I'm no completionist, I only buy the ones I really really like, I have Jungle, Berserker, Elder, W7 City hunter, and Stalker.

I was going to get Borg cause it looked badass, but this new one is most likely a Borg with a bunch of new accessories and so far looks beautiful. :clap

Also, I know it's off topic but a bunch of people are asking if there will be a Dead End Batman, I so hope that happens, in which case I would consider getting the Big Red :drool

Theres a photo on Neca's facebook with an aliens head on a spear. Looks really nice.

Yeah, who will that be? :dunno

Last edited:
I think the Thermal Vision Dutch looks alright, the colours they have used are fairly accurate. It's the jungle that appears blue.
If they had him displayed in a blue jungle diorama it would look better.

Things that register no heat signals show up as blue. In this scene specifically, Dutch's shirt and rifle, as well as Billy's gear and rifle, are dark blue.

https://panstudio.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/predator-vision1.jpg

Also, there is cyan blue in the color mix as well. More so then all the lime green. The problem is that the clear lime green is the base for the figure with red and yellow painted on. I think the base for the figure should be the same 'glowing blue' plastic used on the SDCC NES Jason. Then apply the lime green, yellow, red and cyan paint to it. Just my $0.02.

The small NECA Dutch figures are absolutely phenomenal. The sculpt, the paint, everything. Just beautiful figures. I'll be buying the 1/4 version without a doubt.

Possibly the most high-quality figures NECA has produced.

So are they the other '2' dutchs we were waiting for?
predator vision dutch and final battle dio pack dutch?
Does this mean no red shirt dutch?

So are they the other '2' dutchs we were waiting for?
predator vision dutch and final battle dio pack dutch?
Does this mean no red shirt dutch?

As of now yes. I'll bet that Neca will make a red shirt one since they already had the head and body sculpt.

Regarding the elder.. I want what we saw on screen, not the actual suit.. Im sorry but i dont wear glasses with tinted lenses that filter the way the cameras did, nor is my room as dimly lit as the pred ship. I want what he looked like in the scene

Last edited:
Back