NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, plus, that little cable in his shoulder, shouldn't be there.

The new Elder has a shoulder canon, including a targeting device on it. However, now NECA is considering releasing the heat vision Dutch soon and bumping the new Elder to a later series.

I don't see it...

You really should get on twitter. :lecture

But since I like you :wave , here are the pertinent details.

elder.jpg

That thermal Dutch is something else. I wonder if they will include some kind of blue monochromatic background to give it the full effect. I would love to see it under some kind of Blue LED's. I bet would look killer.

Can someone with a twitter account please ask them when will they release the 1/4 Elder Predator?

I think the "nose" is to short, and the mandibles are to wide opened(both pairs). Further, the line/wrinkle on his forehead is not deep enough.
jeez dude, do you sit around with a protractor, calipers and measure screenshots?

Heaps of cool new Predator and Aliens stuff coming from neca, I'm going to need more display shelves~!

I'm glad the wrinkles aren't as prominent, I don't like it. I don't think the nose is too short, I think it's too big compared to the real head, but just a tibit and not bothersome. The jaws are very well done, they chose wisely to not have it completely closed.

Last edited:
So I guess I wasn't paying attention, as I was about to order the Trophy wall only to find out it doesn't come with the skulls?!? That's kind of lame, especially for $70.

Ive gotten out of the 7" figure game, but NECA is making it really hard to stay away. Love what they are doing with their Predator (87) and Aliens figures. And the Spider Mohawk Gremlin....I may have to actually get that Final Battle Dutch vs Jungle Hunter 2 pack. And the thermal vision Dutch...Awesome on so many levels. Its nice to see HT doing all these cool things with the characters. Some I had never even thought of before.

Ive gotten out of the 7" figure game, but NECA is making it really hard to stay away. Love what they are doing with their Predator (87) and Aliens figures. And the Spider Mohawk Gremlin....I may have to actually get that Final Battle Dutch vs Jungle Hunter 2 pack. And the thermal vision Dutch...Awesome on so many levels. Its nice to see HT doing all these cool things with the characters. Some I had never even thought of before.

:exactly: They're really getting into 'grail status' characters. I just wish the quality on all of them could be the same as their Dutch Schaeffer figures which sadly it isn't quite. The Aliens line so far has been a notch below with their flimsy feel and lesser quality paint jobs. I hope that changes for the rest of the line and the Alien anniversary figures. Something tells me it won't though.

:exactly: They're really getting into 'grail status' characters. I just wish the quality on all of them could be the same as their Dutch Schaeffer figures which sadly it isn't quite. The Aliens line so far has been a notch below with their flimsy feel and lesser quality paint jobs. I hope that changes for the rest of the line and the Alien anniversary figures. Something tells me it won't though.

I havent seen the Aliens figures in hand they not as good as the pics show?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Back