NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're good to OK. Hicks is the better of the two, but Hudson isn't horrible.

Unlike the Alien. Which is pretty bad. But still nice if you want some fodder aliens.

Got my Albino Predator today! Really loving this guy. His white dreads are my favorite part about him because they bring some variety to my display over the usual black dreads. The paint job really works on him and definitely makes him stand out more than any other Predator obviously haha.

These Dead End Predators sure know how to stand out from the crowd! Not very good for hiding in the alley ways :p Really looking forward to getting Wasp now to add to this group.

Albino1_zpsd835b60b.jpg

Albino2_zpsa07e8c8e.jpg

Just watched pixeldans interview with randy ! he mentioned that series 14 will be another kenner wave and they might do it as once a year thing, and they may also do kenner alien waves!!

Yeah seriously, I'll admit the Alien is a crappy figure but that has nothing to do with the sculpt. Sculpt's gorgeous. Sculpt's the reason I've decided to pass on the Alien LSB for now and wait for NECA's 19" Warrior (at least I hope it's the Warrior) next year.

How much did you get whitey for?

$25 plus shipping... way too much for one figure lol but I'm feeling good about not having anything on preorder or Flex with SSC.
and cheaper than going to SDCC. I'll feel sad when it's at TRU for under 20 though but I haven't been toy hunting in awhile... I've been using BBTS to get stuff lately.

Saw some Neca Predator figures at my local Toys R Us. Will be picking some up soon. This line is pretty awesome. Neca always does a fantastic job.

$25 plus shipping... way too much for one figure lol but I'm feeling good about not having anything on preorder or Flex with SSC.
and cheaper than going to SDCC. I'll feel sad when it's at TRU for under 20 though but I haven't been toy hunting in awhile... I've been using BBTS to get stuff lately.

That's a good deal! Where did you buy from and how much did they charge for shipping?

I posted this in the Buy/Sell forum, but I might as well post here too:

I'm looking for the Series 7 Masked City Hunter, Series 8 Masked Predator, and the Series 9 muddy Dutch. If you have those, PM me.

Thanks!

I posted this in the Buy/Sell forum, but I might as well post here too:

I'm looking for the Series 7 Masked City Hunter, Series 8 Masked Predator, and the Series 9 muddy Dutch. If you have those, PM me.

Thanks!

The last one is $20 @ Amazon.

Hey, so I'm late to the party. Where's a good place to get these guys? And is eBay the only hope for an Albino?

Back