NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, after JD Dutch, I will taking a break as well. We may see some series 11 and 12 at SDCC. They have some licensing rights announcements that may hit before SDCC as well.

I haven't paid attention to anything besides the horror stuff that Because has put out foe years but Dutch looks pretty damn cool. O think ill have to pick up him and the new P1 with the new articulation.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'd only be tempted by the Lava Planet Predator from that group, he looks like he's depicted in some kind of pred-vision.

Not a must have though so I'll take this opportunity for a break from the NECA pred line.

I care not for series 10 at all, so a little money saved till fall.

I'll be back when they put out the other Dutch figures and the other P1 soldiers since they're looking into the actor likeness rights.

I'll be back when they put out the other Dutch figures and the other P1 soldiers since they're looking into the actor likeness rights.

that's me too. I have the trophey wall and ed-209 coming next, then it's break time for a little while.

Is series 10 somebody's idea of a joke? I see neca's taking tips from Hot Toys now with recycled parts too.

Unless they wanted to do a post-muddied, battle worn version? Or the red shirt version from the beginning?

No one likes to answer my questions. :(

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Aw. I'll bite, though I'm not sure whether or not you were being sarcastic. A-dev was referring to the other P1 soldiers, not more variants of Dutch. (The idea of Arnold Schwarzenegger charging separate license fees for different facial expressions makes me laugh, though...)

And perhaps I'm one of the few whose nostalgia makes him excited about series 10... Oh well. *shrug*

Aw. I'll bite, though I'm not sure whether or not you were being sarcastic. A-dev was referring to the other P1 soldiers, not more variants of Dutch.

Actually I mentioned both. NECA will be doing more Dutch figures. Probably the casual red shirt look and variations of muddy/BD.

Back