NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing on series 10 as well. I only have 2 dutches so far the Jungle Disguise Dutch and the Extraction Dutch. I'm still debating on if I want either the Patrol Dutch or the Jungle Encounter Dutch. May just wait out until I see the other two Dutches their cooking up.

Now that you mention it yeah I haven't seen him posting. He's a married man now though. He's probably had to cut way back and is avoiding the forum for all the temptation it brings.

I miss his post here on the board, real good person. thanks for info.

I'm tempted to get the Jungle Disguise Dutch, but Im only collecting the 1/4 scale Preds. I think I remember someone mentioning that there will be a 1/4 Dutch by NECA. Is that true? I've asked NECA via Twitter if they are making a 1/4 version of the Jungle Disguise Dutch but they didnt respond.

I wish series 9 would show up on Toys R Us website - I have gift cards burning a hole in my wallet! :)

I was doing the same thing but I was able to stumble upon them at a local toy store, I wonder if the shirtless dutch will sell out like the other 2 will. Or if he will stay in tru warehouse like the 2 dutch's on there now.

Checked my local TRU a few days ago, there were a lot of JEx and JP Dutch's peg warming. Nothing new except for Lone Ranger.

Oh look, a spider gremlin. Harrigan won't sell, but the spider gremlin will, right?

I picked up the trophy wall today. Man, this thing is heavy. And right on the box it says "Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces", so I would get those pre-orders in if you really want it!

I stopped by TRU today and they had series 9. I hadn't picked up any Predator figures yet, but since I sold my Hot Toys Dutch last month, I was in the market for another version of him. They had most of series 8 as well. I bought the Jungle extraction version as it was the one with the cigar. I ended up ordering the Jungle Hunter Predator online, but now I'm tempted to go back and buy another one of the Dutch variants. Usually when I open up a NECA figure, I end up being disappointed by the QC, but the Dutch I bought is near perfect.

I picked up the trophy wall today. Man, this thing is heavy. And right on the box it says "Limited Edition of 5,000 pieces", so I would get those pre-orders in if you really want it!

Is it everything you dreamed of?

Back