NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ :lol :monkey1

Man - the likenesses on the Dutch figures is sensational. :rock

a-dev - which Dutch do you prefer? I'm gonna try & get the muddy one & the green vest / camo undershirt one.

I couldn't pick and choose on Dutch really. They are all cool figures. Though I have always been most looking forward to the 2 figures in series 9 (muddy and semi-naked top) so I guess those might be my favorites.

Boring and basic paint application. I really hate that netting, destructs all the superb sculpting.

I assume it will come with a pair of left hands, gripping and an open one.

Would like to see Hot Toys new Elder in 1/6 or 1/4 to compare!!Think I would have to buy this one just in case although I prefer the 1/6 scale

Any news of a new and improved 6`` or 18 cm Elder?

I don't know why the hell NECA is married to that boring and completely incorrect gray color scheme.
Also, Randy **** was on twitter saying they were planning a redone 8" Elder predator. I'm sure that one will be all gray and ****, too.

That will be pain in the ***.

I customized 8 inch version.
Not easy thing to do.

DSCF0948.jpg

That's a beautiful custom! Bravo!

I couldn't pick and choose on Dutch really. They are all cool figures. Though I have always been most looking forward to the 2 figures in series 9 (muddy and semi-naked top) so I guess those might be my favorites.
My goal is to have Neca 6" Dutch & P1 flank my HT Falconer in my Detolf, so I'm thinking the muddy Dutch will pop more in that context. I have the same idea with my potential HT Prometheus & Alien set ups; have the HT figures be the centerpiece, with the Neca figures creating a poster collage look.. :)

The Elder in those newer close-up shots is still a prototype though, that's the thing. If they can't get the body paint right on the prototype, what chance does the final product have?

Yes, this is the point.

I understand that they must make money. But this looks only like a money maker.
No love for the licence/fans/ Predator character.

They must new tooling on the head for this sice, why they dint inprove it ?

I think the big problem on the body paint is the plastic.

On the normal Predators you can argue wuth this plastic they look wet and slimy, but the Elder is old.
With this plastic it looks lice plastic, not realistic, not old.

@wolverenz, I read some comments on Twitter from Randy Falk that this is from the production line, very close to the final product.
I dont think that the price is good.
A old P1 sculpt with a innacurate head and some accesorries.

You must customize so many things on this guy.

@Snake.Eyes, normally Neca sculpts fantastic Predators, but this is a sxceprion.
Compare this figure with pics from the movie and compare other Neca Predators with pics from the movie.
This spot on feeling is lost on the Elder.

Last edited:
I don't know why the hell NECA is married to that boring and completely incorrect gray color scheme.
Also, Randy **** was on twitter saying they were planning a redone 8" Elder predator. I'm sure that one will be all gray and ****, too.

I totally agree. With this paint sheme and this sculpt a new 7" elder is nothing better.
Its time for a complete inproved Elder.

I dont understand why all guys on twitter make Randy compliments about this crap.

I totally agree. With this paint sheme and this sculpt a new 7" elder is nothing better.
Its time for a complete inproved Elder.

I dont understand why all guys on twitter make Randy compliments about this crap.

It make salami water on the niblet of Elder's beak. Plastic not make brown turtles on sculpt.

Anybody know what the Elder's real eye color was, besides the standard yellow I mean? I personally love the red around the iris, accuracy be damned! :D

@G-M53, I think his eyes are yellow with darker tones around the pupil. But no white with a clear edging like the Neca 1/4.

I wish someone had a flash pic of Kevin in full costume so I'd know for sure. Man I like the red on 'em though! :D

NECA said they are still finalizing the final paint scheme for Elder. I know he's not perfectly accurate, but he's pretty damn close! The fact that we are getting a 1/4 Elder is amazing in my book. Who else would do that and for that price point? His wrist blades can be removed to make him closer to movie accurate. If I could customize like others on here, I could make a nearly perfect Elder based off this guy!

Also the lighting in that pic sucks, so I'm sure he will look better in person. Every figure I've ever gotten has looked in person.

The little figures are so cheap, its really funny to see everyone complain about the accuracy. :lol
And the 1/4th figures I just repaint if Im not happy with them.

Back