NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish someone had a flash pic of Kevin in full costume so I'd know for sure. Man I like the red on 'em though! :D

Kevin played the Elder ?

@ZsaszSaya, not all in the 7" size is bad. some figures are relly god. Look at the paintjobs of the old Wolf Predator or the gremlins.

And to the 1/4 figures. On the Elder not only the paintjob is the problem.

And its not the sense that we repainted it why Neca make some errors.

The mosdt erors are avoidable(false dread and armor color).

@PwnStar511, I dont think that these finalization brings a difference to the look he have on the pictures. He is not damn clode and with this guy you make not a nearly perfect Elder.

And to the price point, the Elder is a exception.
We have here not a near perfect sculpt.
We have hear a old P1 body wit some belts, straps and a bad facesculpt.
The upper part of the facesculpt is good, but on the lower part is something off.
Maybe the position of the mandibles, the nose, the missing squills.

Last edited:
I thought he played only Jungel Hunter and City Hunter.

Okay, but the lame 1/4 Elder is a bigger problem than this knowledge gap.

His head in the prototype looks a little small-ish. Is it or it's just perspective?

Don't mean to be rewind everything to where most were a month ago...but I FINALLY got my freaking Jungle Patrol Dutch in hand. (Got pissed and ordered it online after failed efforts to hunt it down.)

After such a long wait, I seriously debated just skipping Patrol and going for encounter (I only want 1 dutch for now), but man do I feel GREAT about my decision. Easily my favorite 7" figure of all time* at the moment.

*(Title may only last 1 day. Knock on Wood: I'm hoping Hudson replaces it when Aliens s1 arrives tomorrow!)

I was able to pick up The Jungle Disguise Dutch and The Water Emergence Predator at a local toy store this morning. They only had one of each, I'm glad I went when they opened. They didn't have The Jungle Encounter Dutch but I'm sure I can get them easily once he hits the toy stores.

Has anyone else encountered their Water Emergence Predator really oily than most of your figures? I popped out the trophy skull and the whole thing was super slippery. I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering if others came across this same thing.

Last edited:
Just got my Series 10 pre-ordered from BigBadToyStore. I'm really pumped for these guys!

I'd only be tempted by the Lava Planet Predator from that group, he looks like he's depicted in some kind of pred-vision.

Not a must have though so I'll take this opportunity for a break from the NECA pred line.

Back