NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say this to the Elder, he have some sculpting errors, sadly not the accuratest Neca Predator.

21kdnjl.jpg

I wonder now since the AvP Preds will have opening wrist gauntlets, if NECA will go back and do an upgraded version of Jungle and City Hunters with this feature.

I wonder now since the AvP Preds will have opening wrist gauntlets, if NECA will go back and do an upgraded version of Jungle and City Hunters with this feature.

probably since it means more sales.

I had to sell a small part of my collection and I'm glad that they are re-selling these figures plus with an upgraded articulation.

Of course they will :lol That was probably their plan all along. And don't forget the doublejointed elbows now.

With this strategy we have perfect Predator figures in 2020(with better paintjob, light up helmet, opening wrist gauntlet, no cut line on the helmet, complete accurate sculpts, etc.)^^

They may not make a Jungle or City Hunter with the added elbows and opening wrist computers, because after all, with the Jungle Hunter from series 8 they had the chance to give him the ball-jointed waist, but they kept the old swivel waist instead. So they may treat the wrist computers the same.

I'd buy another P1 if he came with opening wrist gaurd, and his small med kit!

Removeable medkit will come on version 5.0 but lets not get ahead of ourselves. First up is version 4.0 with the opening wrist computer, double-jointed elbows AND

They may not make a Jungle or City Hunter with the added elbows and opening wrist computers, because after all, with the Jungle Hunter from series 8 they had the chance to give him the ball-jointed waist, but they kept the old swivel waist instead. So they may treat the wrist computers the same.

And we shall all buy.

From NECA to Carl Weathers on twitter today:

"heard you like our Apollo figure, can we discuss producing a Dillon figure from Predator w/ you?"

Then later, NECA said:

"Us too, we're going to ask “@MBGfilms: @NECA_TOYS I wish you could do Jesse Ventura too.”"

Picked these guys up today at Frank and Sons. Hopefully they will start showing up soon at TRU for the rest of you guys.

Back