NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helllllooooo!!

87742d1368806865-exclusive-neca-studio-tour-part-two-1davidavppred.jpg

Might have to get that skull pack afterall. I don't have the bloodied skull/spine or the 2 individual human skulls.

Does it look as though they are going with double elbows on that one?

Ah the latest incremental update that will give them an excuse to reissue every previous Predator again!

2 more Dutch figures apparently being made (other than the 4 we know about), cool.

Thats gotta be casual red shirt Dutch and some variation on the Jungle Duel muddy Dutch, probably bloodied with not so much mud left on him.

2 more Dutch figures apparently being made (other than the 4 we know about), cool.

Thats gotta be casual red shirt Dutch and some variation on the Jungle Duel muddy Dutch, probably bloodied with not so much mud left on him.

Might also be an infrared version Dutch. I asked them about that once and they expressed interest in it.

I will never understand why NECA never tried this version of the City Hunter yet (knowing how much they want to milk this franchise)

PKlbsWS.png

If water emergence P1 sells good I'm sure they'll at least consider it. Also, where are people seeing 2 other Dutch figures?

Back