NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting exchange on twitter a while ago between Mr. Weathers and Randy:

twitter.jpg

Interesting exchange on twitter a while ago between Mr. Weathers and Randy:

twitter.jpg

Hmmm. Well I think that sounds somewhat promising. He hasn't told them to get lost. And I'm thankful for NECA giving it a shot, even if it goes nowhere. I would buy all versions of Dillon if they can make him.

Jungle Encounter Dutch seems pretty pointless if you already have the Patrol.

I'm all over the Jungle Disguise version, though.

Yeah but Jungle Encounter Dutch is the movie poster. One of the most significant images associated with this film. And awesomely the NECA figure will allow that exact post.

He looks OK, I think he could have done with more blue lightning. Its a bit too subtle for my liking.

yeah I don't know, This was the one I wanted to get but now I wont.
Looks too crappy for me. Doesn't look good at all.

the blue is too thin, and he wasn't supposed to be all cloaked like that. Some parts of him were supposed to be painted normal.

very disappointing for me.

The torso looks like its painted on the Jungle Encounter Duitch. It doesn't seem to use the 'skin tone' plastic like the head does. I could be crazy though.

Yeah but Jungle Encounter Dutch is the movie poster. One of the most significant images associated with this film. And awesomely the NECA figure will allow that exact post.

The poster is of "jungle patrol" Dutch with the tank underneath...not the "jungle encounter" Dutch without the tank.
Predator+(1987)+0.jpg

The poster is of "jungle patrol" Dutch with the tank underneath...not the "jungle encounter" Dutch without the tank.
Predator+(1987)+0.jpg

^Yep. Patrol is the Original Theatrical Movie Poster Dutch, and the Encounter is the DVD cover Dutch.

Patrol IS the iconic look, IMO.

BUT.....The Encounter version is the look that Contra ripped off...

contra.jpg

Yeah, Water Emergence Pred looks really underwhelming. Wish it were more like this custom:

danoscustom1_zpse15d7319.jpg

danoscustom4_zps58f1bee8.jpg

danoscustom3_zps49764704.jpg

danoscustom2_zpsf3a643fb.jpg

EXACTLY! :goodpost:

That's what I was waiting for. Something that would look this amazing.

the one NECA made looks like crap compared to this. They were supposed to have some parts look normal...:slap

These Dutch figures are just absolutely phenomenal. Would have guessed they were from Hot Toys if they weren't sculpted so accurately.

Really like the Water Emergence Pred as well.

Back