NECA: Predator Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like a double ellbow joint.

The great news is that he comes with a opening arm computer function. I hope Neca make new versions of City Hunter and Jungel Hunter with the function.

On the proportions the picture shown not enough.
The face looks a little off, look at the "nose", they are a little longer on Scare.

On these, I couldn't care less about accuracy. If they change them to look more like the original Preds, it'll be a major plus in my book. :D

It looks like a double ellbow joint.

The great news is that he comes with a opening arm computer function. I hope Neca make new versions of City Hunter and Jungel Hunter with the function.

And yet another incremental improvement that they can rerelease the old Predators with (even though they should have come with this feature from the off). Clever NECA, you could stretch this line waaaayyy out.

New pics of the SDCC Exclusive Albino Pred figure...

2013-SDCC-Albino-3.jpg

2013-SDCC-Albino-2.jpg

2013-SDCC-Albino-4.jpg

So I just got my series 8 Jungle Predator figure in the mail today and my figure seems to have a problem. When I hold the figure by the legs the torso seems to fall backwards like he's doing the limbo. Is this normal with the new leg articulation design?

Last edited:
So I just got my series 8 Jungle Predator figure in the mail today and my figure seems to have a problem. When I hold the figure by the legs the torso seems to fall backwards like he's doing the limbo. Is this normal with the new leg articulation design?

Mine does that aswell. I don't think my P2s have this issue though.

Last edited:
Soo much awesome news! Really looking forward to AVP with the opening wrst devices.
Anyone know a good place to order the sdcc figure with good international shipping rates?

Oh, and here are some cool customs that we will probably not see from Neca.

https://www.poeghostal.com/2013/05/the-sexual-tyrannosaurus-friends-come-to-plastic-life-i-e-custom-predator-figures.html

Nice customs, wish I could see the Billy, Mac and Dillion more clearly. Could you reshoot them with closeups? Did you do a Poncho and Hawkins?

Just read the figures.com article (thanks for the link.) Interesting that they are doing 2 more Dutch variants after the other 4. Really hoping one is casual red polo Dutch!!!!

Just read the figures.com article (thanks for the link.) Interesting that they are doing 2 more Dutch variants after the other 4. Really hoping one is casual red polo Dutch!!!!

Pretty sure thats going to be one of them. And the other one will probably be a dutch with not as much mud on him in the series 9 versions.

Neca can nail accuracy like no other. In fact I first discovered the broken stock of the M79 grenade launcher at the end of T2 through them.

Back